Rav67

Cluxton

McCloy Canty Lynch
Kernan Cullen T.O'Se

D.O'Se Cavanagh

Dooher O'Neill Doyle
Bradley Clarke Cooper

The Real Laoislad

Fergal Byron is a better keeper than Cluxton and how can you have a best XV and not have Joe Higgins on it ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyroneboi

would have conor gormley ahead of bryan cullen at centre back any day of the week! There has to be room for Kieran Donaghy as well in my opinion.

inisceithleann

on his performances over the last 5 years or so, barry owens surely deserves a spot. He'd get on any team in the country.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

ExiledGael

Always going to be biased and cause arguent, but I suppose that's what we're all here for.

Cluxton
                                McCloy        Owens       Mallon
                              Dunnion      Gormley      Kernan                                 
                                             O'Se       Cavanagh         
                                Dooher       Brogan         Doyle       
                               Cooper       Donaghy    Freeman                                   

Obviously Northern bias in the defence, but just going by what I watch

Hardy

Sure I might as well row in with the partisan spirit of the thing and suggest that any team of the year so far that doesn't include Anthony Moyles and Darren Fay can't be taken too seriously.

Jinxy

If it is a best XV based on this seasons form then Moyles and Stephen Bray have to be in there. Bray has 13 points from play in 4 games. 3 against Kildare, 3 against Dublin the first day, 4 the 2nd day and 3 against Down last Saturday. I'd argue for Fayser and Brendan Murphy as well, but then again, I would wouldn't I! ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Real Laoislad

Still think Joe Higgins is the best player in Ireland in his position 8)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

dubsnsubs

Interesting the first two replies are to oust the two Dubs off the team.  ;)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: dubsnsubs on July 12, 2007, 10:13:31 PM
Interesting the first two replies are to oust the two Dubs off the team.  ;)

I would have Alan Brogan on it though,on his day he is as good as anyone
You'll Never Walk Alone.

orangeman

Is this a current team or what ? Does the 15 have to fit and available ? If injured players can get on it, put Brian Mc Guigan down at no. 11 and work around him !

ExiledGael

McGuigan undoubtedly the best chf but went with those available at the minute, or close to in Dunnion's case I suppose

Don

Im picking my team to start in the championship next year for a make believe county...here it is

Cluxton

M'Se Owens Ricey
O'Mahony Gormley Jordan
O'Se Cavanagh
Galvin McGuigan Brogan
Gooch Donaghy O'Neill

Beat that team

Tyrone Dreamer

Cluxton
McGuckin
Owens
Canty
T O'Se
Gormley
Jordan
O'Se
Cavanagh
O'Neill
Dolan
O'Hara
McDonnell
Donaghy
Cooper

Dinny Breen

We mightn't have much but we still have Johnny Doyle, 4 points against Meath and 1 - 8 against Roscommon...
#newbridgeornowhere