?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 10, 2017, 06:52:03 PM
So how is this SFA thing going to pan out?  Is there any role for UEFA or are the bigots judge and jury?

The latter!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

Jasus men you're wild quiet, biggest game of the season so far...C'mon the Hoops.

PSG are 1/4 in the bookies so we're expected to take a hiding here. What have we got to lose, get stuck into them to f**k (that Neymar tr**p especially). I'd love to take something off them tonight...C'mon you Bhoys in green
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Hopeful,though with such a goal laden forward line,it will take Gordon to have a rare flawless evening for Celtic to have a chance.Would be more than happy with the draw myself.The two ties with Anderlecht are the really crucial ones

ashman

Quote from: illdecide on September 12, 2017, 03:06:08 PM
Jasus men you're wild quiet, biggest game of the season so far...C'mon the Hoops.

PSG are 1/4 in the bookies so we're expected to take a hiding here. What have we got to lose, get stuck into them to f**k (that Neymar tr**p especially). I'd love to take something off them tonight...C'mon you Bhoys in green

Why do you dislike Neymar ??

T Fearon

I see the U19s currently lead PSG 1 nil after half and hour

Targetman

straightred

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2017, 05:32:49 PM
I see the U19s currently lead PSG 1 nil after half and hour

lost 3-2 and were unlucky. Missed a penalty and had a shot hit underside of bar and bounce on the line. More than held their own

T Fearon

illdecide

F**k me, that's deadly. I thought Barca were bad trying to get the ball off them, making we boys out of Celtic.

charlieTully

Has to be the worst Celtic performance in CL at home ive seen. Celtic board happy to qualify. Ambition ends there.

LCohen

Quote from: charlieTully on September 12, 2017, 08:48:44 PM
Has to be the worst Celtic performance in CL at home ive seen. Celtic board happy to qualify. Ambition ends there.

Could be worse. Could have a big disciplinary penalty heading their way

From the Bunker

The last time Celtic conceded 5 goals at home was a 5-1 defeat to Rangers in September 1960.

T Fearon

No answer.Teams like PSG etc are miles ahead of Celtic.Can't see how the gap can be closed.

laoislad

Quote from: LCohen on September 12, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on September 12, 2017, 08:48:44 PM

Could be worse. Could have a big disciplinary penalty heading their way
Best supporters in the world.....???
In fairness he got closer to Mbappe than any of the Celtic players did.. ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

illdecide

As a Celtic fan you always hope and think you can beat any team (well i do) but when the reality kicks in and you get a lesson like that it's hard to take. That PSG team is in the top 5 in the world and have a strike force Celtic could only dream about, we have to be realastic that we won't get any pts from PSG and B Munich and if we were lucky enough to get a draw it would be a mssive bonus. It's Anderlecht we have to target for pts and even that will be tougher than most people think.

We are where we are and finanically we can't compete with English teams in the Championship FFS never mind the richest team in the world, lets move on to the next game and we'll go again...