Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Doogie Browser

Chris Sutton appointed manager of Lincoln City this morning.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Big night tonight, hoping for a good comprehensive win.
Looking like Aidan will be fit, so some good news.
Tbc....

rossie mad

I dont think it will be comprehensive GDA these are a good side and knocked villa out as well winning their last match in this group 3-0 against the german side i think.

we have to be on our game for ninety minutes. no going off the boil during spells.im hoping we score early as i think that will settle us.

A win and we are back on track for qualifying for the next round.

Hope skippy starts and plays well as his season still hasnt got off the mark and i think we will need him on form from now on.

Prediction 2 nil to the celts with brown and maloney to score.

Main Street

rossie mad

He his out injured till november Main Street i think. Hamstring as far as i know. Correct me if im wrong. Still not convinced about him though. A great worker maybe but not a prolific goal scorer in my eyes.

Main Street

I know, but there is always the hope (now fading) that he will come good.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Rossie your probably right, but I'm going to stick my head out and call a 3-1 to the Hoops.

Getting excited now!  ;)

[size=9]HAIL HAIL....................[/size]
Tbc....

gerry

Some great banners tonight, lets beat the cheats
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ExiledGael

McGeady needs to remember that the primary job of a winger is to supply.
He's not quite as annoying as Nani, but he's getting there.

Main Street

McGeady had a poor enough game, took him 30 minutes to find his touch, played alright for the next 30, then was knackered for the rest of the game.
Don't know why McGinn keeps coming on, half pint size Willo Flood would be my choice.

Caldwell should be shot.

Mowbray post match thinks that winning the SPL gets you straight into the Champions League, I think he is in for a bit of surprise there. Not next year for sure and not anytime forseeable unless there are about 6 wins in Europe this year.

lfdown2

caldwell should be counting himself lucky he got offered a new contract at all never mind looking for more money and know what i would be telling him...

although hardly sparkling up front its v worrying everytime they dont have the ball, defence is a disaster! maloney and caldwell missing 2 sitters, need 2 wins against hamburg now!