The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Rasmatazz:) on March 17, 2008, 07:54:13 PM
Listen big games , Man U , The Gunners ,Chelsea,,the big games .Watch this weekend , he will be missing,anderson showed him up last time ,scholes will do it this time, best thing for liverpool is a draw or a steal 1.0. Don't think it will happen .Utd have a bite same as chelsea ,u scouscers don't just have it right now , too much inhose shit going on . :-*
Come on theeeeee devils  ;D

You'd know it's the school holidays alright.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Rasmatazz:) on March 17, 2008, 07:54:13 PM
Listen big games , Man U , The Gunners ,Chelsea,,the big games .Watch this weekend , he will be missing,anderson showed him up last time ,scholes will do it this time, best thing for liverpool is a draw or a steal 1.0. Don't think it will happen .Utd have a bite same as chelsea ,u scouscers don't just have it right now , too much inhose shit going on . :-*
Come on theeeeee devils  ;D

Who is this muppet??  Please go back to hoganstand or go to your bed you child.  The youth of today, are the schools now teaching you to write in text message format?? 
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Uladh

Quote from: deiseach on March 17, 2008, 08:29:57 PM
Do Man U fans think games against Arsenal and Chelsea in the league are bigger than, er, the European Cup final? I hope so, I really do.

I do!

am i nuts?

J70

Quote from: Uladh on March 18, 2008, 02:44:04 PM
Do Man U fans think games against Arsenal and Chelsea in the league are bigger than, er, the European Cup final? I hope so, I really do.

I do!

am i nuts?

You would prefer to win three points against Arsenal or Chelsea that to win the European Cup?

Really?

gawa316

Quote from: Uladh on March 18, 2008, 02:44:04 PM

I do!

am i nuts?

So you would rather have beat arsenal than Bayern Munich in 99? ???

magpie seanie

United have never lost a European final so its hard for United fans to comprehend what it would be like.  ;D

AZOffaly

Uladh

I swap 9 points against Liverpool, arsenal and chelsea, which would virtually guarantee the league title again, for progressing against roma.

of course i don't have to swap and all things are possible

Laois Lad

I think Fergie would prefer to win the CL
You`ll never walk alone

EC Unique

Quote from: Laois Lad on March 19, 2008, 12:04:26 PM
I think Fergie would prefer to win the CL

Thought you were on strike or something? Anyway Im glad to see you back for a bit of slagging :D

GaillimhIarthair

EC Unique

magpie seanie

Main Street

What are the odds on two Laois lads signing on as members within a few minutes of each other.

Which one is the better half?

corn02