Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 15, 2007, 12:50:06 PM
I think the thread has come full circle in that we are back to the title topic and its agreed that they are scum.

So over on the Ultras site you have signed up for a third time in 24 hours to whinge that Rovers fans are intolerant and that you can't understand why the "mannerly" posts from your other two personas resulted in bannings.

Yet back here on gaaboard, your day-job persona proclaims that "they are scum".

Your self-righteous waffle is starting to make you look pretty stupid.

his holiness nb

I think they are scum yes, but they didnt know that on the Rovers forum, all they knew was that I was a GAA man asking mannerly questions.
SO WHY WAS I BANNED??????
Hoop, the only reason you havent had to sign up on seperate occasions was that we put up with your shite here.
If the mods here were anything like the Ultras mods (god forbid) you would be banned just on your username alone!

I noticed you were online 2 or 3 times in the last few hours reading my post before coming up with your last post, had a good sit down and think before replying eh  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 15, 2007, 03:22:17 PM
I think they are scum yes, but they didnt know that on the Rovers forum, all they knew was that I was a GAA man asking mannerly questions.
SO WHY WAS I BANNED???

You've just answered your own question. You must think the mods over there are incredibly stupid.

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 15, 2007, 03:22:17 PM
I noticed you were online 2 or 3 times in the last few hours reading my post before coming up with your last post, had a good sit down and think before replying eh 

That's pretty obsessive behaviour.

Do you think that having a quick glance at a forum obliges the user to write something immediately??? Some of us have other lives outside the internet.

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on May 15, 2007, 03:25:47 PM
You've just answered your own question. You must think the mods over there are incredibly stupid.
I politely defended the GAA! No more, no less!!

WHY WAS I BANNED!!!???!!??
Are you capable of answering that???

I dont think the mods are stupid just bigoted.
But by your logic the mods here must be terribly stupid for entertaining you!!
Incidentally All 3 "personas" were mannerly, all 3 were banned.
None mentioned Tallaght.
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 15, 2007, 03:33:31 PM
WHY WAS I BANNED!!!???!!??

I've already answered that question a couple of times.

Maybe you think that the tolerance threshold is set a bit low on the Ultras forum - but that's because you also believe that Thomas Davis are right - no matter how much evidence to the contrary is produced.

But I'm not starting that debate again.....

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on May 15, 2007, 03:43:44 PM

I've already answered that question a couple of times.

no you havent!!
I wasnt on the wind up, that is very obvious. I was polite at all times.
WHY WAS I BANNED???????
Ask me holy bollix

blast05

Quotebut that's because you also believe that Thomas Davis are right

How would the moderators on the Ultras board tie that one together? Based on the fact that you have said that TD are losing support from other GAA clubs then how would the Ultras mods know whether 'his holiness' backed TD or not ?

Croí na hÉireann

It's obvious lads, hoop is one of the moderators on that site.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

hoop

Quote from: blast05 on May 15, 2007, 04:00:31 PM
How would the moderators on the Ultras board tie that one together? Based on the fact that you have said that TD are losing support from other GAA clubs then how would the Ultras mods know whether 'his holiness' backed TD or not ?

I didn't say anything about the mods - I just referred to 'his holiness' complete lack of understanding for the low tolerance threshold. GAA is not flavour of the month on the Ultras forum. So GAA heads trying to stir shit without having anything of worth to say gets noticed fairly quickly.

hoop

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 15, 2007, 04:05:18 PM
It's obvious lads, hoop is one of the moderators on that site.

Nice try Sherlock. But absolutely wrong.

his holiness nb

WHY WAS I BANNED HOOP!!??
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

this is hilarious.

obviously their form should be municipal and open to the GAA too  ;D

blast05

QuoteWHY WAS I BANNED HOOP!!??

The hard questions are always avoided cos the know the simple answer is "We are bigots."
My point below was never addressed either despite repeated attempts to look for a comment, but of course it will be taken out of context now and replied to with some unrelated shite.

QuoteCall it what you want - waffle, preachy, whatever, but I am in the business of dealing with facts and what i referred to in regard the Stadio Olympico are facts.
I presented a very simple straight forward comparison based on these facts, and what are also facts are that the reveloped Stadio Olympico was good enough for a World Cup final and will be good enough for the Champions League final in 2009, but a stadium design using similar principles to those employed in the redevelopment of the Stadio Olympico is not good enough for Shamrock Rovers.

Any comment ?