Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Update of the bigots at the Rovers Ultras site.

His holiness replied "thanks for the welcome" along with a confused face in reply to "dont let the door hit you on the way out" from Manid Da Hoop.

And when checking back this morning I got "You have been banned for the following reason:
None
Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Hoop / Dublinfella, why was I banned???
To say "there is obviously hostility to the GAA there" is a cop out, I never once argued for Thomas Davis on there, just asked a few simple questions and defended the GAA when they were called "wankers", and all in a polite manner.

Yet you dont see the irony in that you repeatedly post insults on here and dont get banned.

And ye have the nerve to call us bigoted and intolerant !!
:D :D :D :D :D

Simple question, yes or no answer will do, were they right to ban me?

Ask me holy bollix

tayto

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on May 15, 2007, 09:40:28 AM
Quote from: hoop on May 15, 2007, 08:13:44 AMBefore Thomas Davis turned up, nobody on the Rovers forum gave a damn about the GAA. Well apart from the many Rovers fans who were also Dubs fans that is - but now they're only Rovers fans.
No bloody loss, a few less "Ultras" following Dublin would be just the treat.

I'm sure all 10,000 ultras were diehard dubs alright. Why are we still talking about these saps.

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 15, 2007, 09:42:13 AM
Simple question, yes or no answer will do, were they right to ban me?

With far less activity on the Ultras site than here, it's pretty easy to spot someone who has absolutely nothing whatsoever to say and is merely trying to shit stir. Since you went there with the intention of getting banned so that you could gloat about it here - why are you asking if it was right???

tayto

I cant imagine why there's not much acitivity on the ultras site.

hoop

Quote from: tayto on May 15, 2007, 10:12:50 AM
I cant imagine why there's not much acitivity on the ultras site.

I forgot two important words: "than here".

Now edited.

his holiness nb

Heres more examples of the Rovers "manners"

I posted "Manic, thanks for the welcome!"

And got from Manic Da Hoop "You still here?"

RoverstillIdie then posted
"if you cant figure out why the GAA and its apologists arent popular around here, you must be a bogballer.
this is a forum for Rovers fans. if they happen to be gah too, thats fine. if not, f**k off back to hoganstand"

The the Red Doyle (moderator) posted
"Sorry it took so long.. Not many Mod's around...."

This as he banned me (again for what????)

The the lovely Northside Dub (another moderator) posted..
"The internets a huge place, find someone who gives a f**k"

So this is how it is, Rovers fans are welcomed on here to debate their points, we argue against them but thats what forums are for.
Gaaboard has put up with a lot of out of order comments from them, but sure there you go.

On the other hand, Rovers Ultras give dogs abuse and bannings out for merely being a GAA fan and daring to suggest calling them wankers is not on.

Seems the biggest bigots over there are actually the moderators!

Sorry to drag this thread on, but we seem finally to have gotten back to the actual title subject, the Rovers Ultras website.
And I think its a very valid point to show how GAA people are treated there in comparison with our Rovers fans here.

Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on May 15, 2007, 10:09:32 AM
With far less activity on the Ultras site than here, it's pretty easy to spot someone who has absolutely nothing whatsoever to say and is merely trying to shit stir. Since you went there with the intention of getting banned so that you could gloat about it here - why are you asking if it was right???

I had no intentions of getting banned, this is why I posted my questions in a polite manner, and didnt once mention Tallaght.
If I wanted to get banned I would have at least get the satisfaction of trading an insult or two.
ANSWER THE QUESTION, WHY WAS I BANNED???
And dont say cause I was stirring shit, because I clearly wasnt.
Unless you mean by defending the GAA I was stirring, in which case, why are you here???????
Ask me holy bollix

tayto

Watch out for the thought police nb, they knew you were there to cause trouble! hahahahha hilarious. listen i wouldnt say debate is a strong point, especially if, god forbid, you're not a rover fan and, more importantly, you dont think like a rovers fan. jesus wept. ultras ... teeheee ...

magickingdom

as long as that ultra site continues to have the 'td can f off and die' banner across it its going to continue to attract lowlifes and get no support from anyone. hoop/dublinfella i wouldnt tolerate a 'shamrock rovers can f off and die' banner here so ye guys should start working on the fcukwits on that site first...

his holiness nb

Magickingdom, they fully approve of the banner.

I think the thread has come full circle in that we are back to the title topic and its agreed that they are scum.

Why didnt we just wrap it up on page one!!  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Bensars

i wouldnt worry too much, it wont be long before whatever funds they have are misappropriated again !!

No, money, no pitch.........adios..............everyones a winner.

In the words of del boy    Luvy jubbly

tayto

seriously you'd have to wonder about anyone over 15 who thinks ultras are a good idea ... jesus wept ... they seem to practice roughly what you'd expect so i suggest you leave them off to their own thing, they won't be missed on the hill that's for sure.

magickingdom

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 23, 2007, 04:20:33 PM
Theres me hoping this thread would end after 30 pages of the same old arguments going back and forth, and who joins in?
Sammy G and Evil Genius.

Roll on page 60  ;)

and then there was 60... think you were going to get away with this one his holiness? cant blame sammy or eg for the last 30 pages  :D

his holiness nb

Nah that was a tongue in cheek comment re Sammy and EG because of their prolonged debates in other threads, was just a wee joke.

Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Incidentally your post started page 61  ;)
Ask me holy bollix