Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sams the aim

Ok ok  I'm him   ;)Just admired his play from far away is all and saying it as I see it lads, and against v personal vendettas, what about new managers? Forde? Mc cabe?

Jinxy

What do you think Seanie should do now Sam?
I presume he's welcome to rejoin the squad.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Seánie can't comment at present because he's busy practising normal, everyday, looking-at-the-camera photographs.

What?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: sams the aim on April 12, 2012, 06:11:03 PM
Ok ok  I'm him   ;)Just admired his play from far away is all and saying it as I see it lads, and against v personal vendettas, what about new managers? Forde? Mc cabe?

Far away!!!

Anyone who takes the trouble read your barely literate posts will see you're not so far away.

Anyway, new manager or not, Mr Johnson should be left where he is.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Who will this Seanie fella replace in the starting Kildare forwards?????????????????

cavanlad

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 12, 2012, 07:30:41 PM

Far away!!!

Anyone who takes the trouble read your barely literate posts will see you're not so far away.

Anyway, new manager or not, Mr Johnson should be left where he is.

But the question is where is he, Cavan/ Kildare. And if Tryone win the league final will he relocate himself to there.
My ignore list - Richiej

Denn Forever

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on April 12, 2012, 07:40:23 PM
Who will this Seanie fella replace in the starting Kildare forwards?????????????????

The big question is who he'd replace if he goes back to Cavan?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

tommysmith

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 12, 2012, 08:04:19 PM

Any one of six it wouldnt be rocket science.

Dangleberrys

So are you going to go back to Cavan now that Andrews is gone?

I've read your post history too Seanie ;)

samwin08

Posted this on January 18th and  thankfully Andrews has gone and Seanie will return. At least Andrews knew when he wasn't wanted and went unlike a manager in the  neighbouring County.

"I back Seanie 100% on this. An outside manager (maybe paid)  has come into Cavan and excluded a proven young  Cavan county player from representing his county. This is wrong and GAA rules should allow this young man to ply his trade where he is working or  living , even with out changing clubs.
If it is challenged in the DRA, he might just win it.
I can think of a few other examples where this has happened--Roscommon--Frankie Dolan, Cavan --Dermot Mc Cabe are just a few"

rrhf

Do Cavan people not realise what a bright future they may have in front of them, best youth set up in the last few years etc, to let a man who has been portrayed as totally self motivated ego driven Clift among them, could jeopardise the whole thing. 

mylestheslasher

Quote from: samwin08 on April 12, 2012, 10:36:42 PM
Posted this on January 18th and  thankfully Andrews has gone and Seanie will return. At least Andrews knew when he wasn't wanted and went unlike a manager in the  neighbouring County.

"I back Seanie 100% on this. An outside manager (maybe paid)  has come into Cavan and excluded a proven young  Cavan county player from representing his county. This is wrong and GAA rules should allow this young man to ply his trade where he is working or  living , even with out changing clubs.
I can think of a few other examples where this has happened--Roscommon--Frankie Dolan, Cavan --Dermot Mc Cabe are just a few"

It was rubbish when you wrote it in january and its still rubbish. It started bad and got worse, finishing up with the last line that makes no sense.

Dougal

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 12, 2012, 11:25:57 PM
Quote from: samwin08 on April 12, 2012, 10:36:42 PM

It was rubbish when you wrote it in january and its still rubbish. It started bad and got worse, finishing up with the last line that makes no sense.

i believe the last line is a quote from you which may have been pasted in by mistake.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Maguire01

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 12, 2012, 08:04:19 PM

Is that a serious question?

Jinxy

Quote from: Hardy on April 12, 2012, 07:05:01 PM

Seánie can't comment at present because he's busy practising normal, everyday, looking-at-the-camera photographs.

What?

He's not happy with the fella that kicked that ball.
If you were any use you'd be playing.