Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

I'll be honest Myles, I'd consider this type of behaviour extremely disrespectul to Cavan GAA people.
He knew full well someone would get a picture of him sitting amongst the subs and it didn't bother him in the slightest.
If he can't play, what was he doing in there?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

mylestheslasher

Jinxy, I called Johnston's attitude on here years ago and some posters from cavan criticised me. Same said posters have now retired instead of manning up and admitting I was right all along. All seanie cares about is seanie and nothing else. He is an embarrassment and should never ever be given a cavan jersey again.

haranguerer

Quote from: Jinxy on April 29, 2012, 09:42:30 PM
I'll be honest Myles, I'd consider this type of behaviour extremely disrespectul to Cavan GAA people.
He knew full well someone would get a picture of him sitting amongst the subs and it didn't bother him in the slightest.
If he can't play, what was he doing in there?

Thats just stupid. If he is involved with the panel, travelled to the game with them, was about during the prematch etc, whats he gonna do, at sme point say right lads, I'm away, and go and pay in and sit on his own?

Jinxy

Why is he involved with the panel?
He doesn't play for Kildare.

rodney trotter

Stop sounding so innocent.. Obviously he hasn't played for Kildare yet as he is still waiting for the transfer to go through.. He has been involved with the panel the last few months, if Croke Park weren't stuck in the 1940's they would grant the transfer long ago not letting it go into may. I said before i wouldn't comment on this thread put i had too after reading that bull

Jinxy

rodney trotter

rrhf

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

heffo

Quote from: Jinxy on April 29, 2012, 10:06:51 PM

Are funds from the thousandaire club going to pay for any injuries he may incur training illegally with the Kildare Development panel? The GAA insurance sure as he'll won't

orangeman

Kildare development squad training ?

He definitely hasn't gone away you know !

haranguerer

Quote from: heffo on April 29, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Are funds from the thousandaire club going to pay for any injuries he may incur training illegally with the Kildare Development panel? The GAA insurance sure as he'll won't

;D

'Insurance' - was there ever a more effective bogeyman? Brought into any gaa related argument as the 'nuclear' option, as noone actually has a f**king clue what the terms around it are.

heffo

Quote from: haranguerer on April 30, 2012, 11:22:39 AM
Quote from: heffo on April 29, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

;D

'Insurance' - was there ever a more effective bogeyman? Brought into any gaa related argument as the 'nuclear' option, as noone actually has a f**king clue what the terms around it are.

I've a clear understanding of what the terms are. It's very straightforward.

haranguerer

Help me out then, for I dont - if you're a member of a gaa club, what are you covered for, and what are you not covered for?

Celt_Man

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 29, 2012, 09:51:25 PM
Jinxy, I called Johnston's attitude on here years ago and some posters from cavan criticised me. Same said posters have now retired instead of manning up and admitting I was right all along. All seanie cares about is seanie and nothing else. He is an embarrassment and should never ever be given a cavan jersey again.

Holy jaysus and ya give out about Sean's ego!!!  ;D ;D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010