what do 'YOU' keep in your basement??

Started by lawnseed, May 08, 2013, 11:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

A juke box with 45's in er, a flat screen TV, Two Couches, my Office and a wee fridge for the Chardongay i am so fond of, Oh, and a pool table is coming on me Birthday in June....................... anyone want a sofa free???
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

armaghniac

Quotefor the Chardongay i am so fond of

A Chardon gay? Makes a change from keeping teenage girls.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on May 09, 2013, 05:59:06 PM

Probably found one here Chardon Gays!

stew

if the guinness isn't decent when I am out I drink wine, Chardonnay is the drink of choice but I get a bit of stick about it and somebody changed the name to chardonngay because they thought it kind of gay that I drank wine in a pub!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggy90

Quote from: stew on May 09, 2013, 05:53:05 PM
A juke box with 45's in er, a flat screen TV, Two Couches, my Office and a wee fridge for the Chardongay i am so fond of, Oh, and a pool table is coming on me Birthday in June....................... anyone want a sofa free???

I'd love one of these. Is it a Wurlitzer? Where do you get enough 45's to fill it? One more question ::)........is it possible to buy a dual  one (plays cd's/45's or a hard drive/45's) and where would be the best place to view them?

Cheers.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

armaghniac

QuoteOh, and a pool table is coming on me Birthday in June....................... anyone want a sofa free???

I must admit that seeing that my North American cousins had a pool table in their basement, I did see the advantage in the basement concept.

lawnseed

fuksake its a cliche. every horror film you ever watched the monsters in the basement! the dopey female unknown actress is spooked and whats the first thing she does? go down the dark stairs into the basement where a gruesome fate awaits her. you'd think that by now the cops would know to check out the basement every time someone goes missing.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 09, 2013, 06:12:17 PM

Probably found one here Chardon Gays!

I'm definitely not going to ask you how you knew about that site.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on May 09, 2013, 08:09:38 PM
you'd think that by now the cops would know to check out the basement every time someone goes missing.
You do realise there's more than one basement?

armaghniac

QuoteYou do realise there's more than one basement?

The Police Barracks in Cross' has an iceberg design with 7 floors of basement!

mylestheslasher

I substitute attic for basement. In mine I've a threadmill, cross trainer and weights gear and the rest stuffed with shite that should be in a skip somewhere.

Apparently so

I don`t have a basement

I have a shed though which I grow weed in

lawnseed

Right thats it! All of you that have basements im declaring an amnesty if you let those women you've been keeping there for over 15years out for xmas i'll let you off.. The ones your holding for up to 15years we'll talk about them in the new year :P :P

lawnseed