Sean Brady Has Retired.

Are you glad to see him go?
42 (80.8%)
Are you sad to see him go?
10 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

orangeman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2014, 08:48:31 PM
Muppet,the parents shouldnt have allowed the meeting to proceed without them.Watch how this child abuse dies down by the way after compo payments.Amazing how lives destroyed are quickly normalised by moolah.

What those those who money will no good to, who couldn't handle the abuse and who are no longer around ?. The compo payments will be some use to them.

Btw, where has the money for the court cases and the out of court settlements come from so far ?.

And where will it come from in the future ?.

As if compo will dull the pain.

AZOffaly

Muppet,the parents shouldnt have allowed the meeting to proceed without them.Watch how this child abuse dies down by the way after compo payments.Amazing how lives destroyed are quickly normalised by moolah.

That's disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

imtommygunn

Even for you that's pretty low.

No Soloing

ffs TF - you have hit some pretty low points in this and the other thread but you have surpassed yourself this time. Absolutely shameful.

T Fearon

Sorry to be so blunt,but what is the end point that will bring closure? Serious point.

bennydorano

Fr McQuillan getting booted up & down the street outside the Parochial house in Armagh many moons ago by a victim of his abuse probably brought a certain amount of closure to that victim.

orangeman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2014, 09:43:32 PM
Sorry to be so blunt,but what is the end point that will bring closure? Serious point.

The compo payments will bring closure.

Being blunt implies that your point is apt, which is not the case. A new look even for TF.

orangeman

Quote from: bennydorano on September 12, 2014, 10:21:17 PM
Fr McQuillan getting booted up & down the street outside the Parochial house in Armagh many moons ago by a victim of his abuse probably brought a certain amount of closure to that victim.

He didn't wait on Tony's compo. Wasn't enough booting done.

Hardy

I knew this was coming, as it was the unmentioned subtext of T. Fearon's apologia for the cover-up. But it's still a new low in this discussion.

Keep on posting Tony. You're doing a fine job in opening people's eyes to the chilling reality of what the official church and its blind zealots think of the victims of child rape.

T Fearon

Change the record.I told you before no one of any importance reads this.But it is apt to bring the debate into new avenues.

No Soloing

+1 Hardy. If TF is the kind of follower the Church is producing then God help us.

orangeman

Quote from: No Soloing on September 12, 2014, 11:28:55 PM
+1 Hardy. If TF is the kind of follower the Church is producing then God help us.

I suspect that very few think the same way as TF.

Hardy

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2014, 11:27:35 PM
Change the record.I told you before no one of any importance reads this.But it is apt to bring the debate into new avenues.

Oh it's done that, more or less - except that we're talking open sewers, not avenues.

No Soloing

Quote from: orangeman on September 12, 2014, 11:34:34 PM
Quote from: No Soloing on September 12, 2014, 11:28:55 PM

I suspect that very few think the same way as TF.

But he would try to make you believe that 10,000 people at the Athletic Grounds think the same as him

ONeill

You are all wasting your time.

You might think that exposing Tony is a good deed or needs to be done.

But you're only reiterating what you already know, ad nauseam.

You're only annoying yourselves in this case.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.