Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: ludermor on July 01, 2012, 01:23:07 PM
Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 01, 2012, 12:56:54 PM
Quote from: mup on July 01, 2012, 09:21:59 AM
Hope the rest of the world is anti Kildare. It was something else last year. I love every bit of this.   Amazing how people can be influenced by the media. Work away people because we dont care.

Whatsup mup?? You seem in horrid bad form at the moment.
Of course the media can influence people. That's what they are there for, isn't it?
I'd say most media heads would do a 1800 turn if they felt there would be more in it for them to do so.

thats a f**king serious turn! Though i would pay to see the the head of the likes of Roy Curtis do a 1800 turn
Arra, jus checking to see if anyone bothers to read the shite I write! ;D
(I find it hard goin' at times myself.)
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Maguire01

@ryanjfeeney: Cavan fans bring the roof down in Brewster when Meath vs Kildare result was announced #GAA #gaa2012 wonder why?

Maguire01

Sounds like the news has given Cavan a serious boost in Enniskillen!

mylestheslasher

Ho ho ho.

Seanie got a big cheer in Brewster today.

trasna man

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 01, 2012, 05:25:09 PM
Ho ho ho.

couldn't believe the result being announced in Brewster park today as Cavan were second best until the players heard and afterwards to a man they were like men possessed fair play to them 

theticklemister

Quote from: trasna man on July 01, 2012, 08:56:53 PM
Ho ho ho.

couldn't believe the result being announced in Brewster park today as Cavan were second best until the players heard and afterwards to a man they were like men possessed fair play to them 

Where ye flag waving today Trasna Man at the game?are you a Seanie backer or a Seanie giver Trasna?

trasna man

Quote from: theticklemister on July 01, 2012, 09:19:10 PM
Quote from: trasna man on July 01, 2012, 08:56:53 PM
Ho ho ho.

Where ye flag waving today Trasna Man at the game?are you a Seanie backer or a Seanie giver Trasna?
aye flag waving good sporting ole game some crack if cavan get kildare jesus would love to see it

theticklemister

Ill book the Doire Trasna mini-bus and me and ye will make a weekend of it, if the draw turns out to place Kildare and Cavan. That a deal?

trasna man

Quote from: theticklemister on July 01, 2012, 09:26:43 PM
Ill book the Doire Trasna mini-bus and me and ye will make a weekend of it, if the draw turns out to place Kildare and Cavan. That a deal?
i will speak to paddy to get the bus sorted

Wildweasel74

The situation is quite farcical, but the kildare county board exploited a loophole in the rules, kinda in a way the transfer was delayed on purpose until the Kildare 1st round championship was played by croke park, and the committee was happy they pulled a fast one delaying Johnston playing to next year! but alias they got round it and nobody coming out of this smelling like roses, a quick transfer although wrong would have been best all round as he would have got it sooner or later once residency was proven

trasna man

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 01, 2012, 09:50:03 PM
The situation is quite farcical, but the kildare county board exploited a loophole in the rules, kinda in a way the transfer was delayed on purpose until the Kildare 1st round championship was played by croke park, and the committee was happy they pulled a fast one delaying Johnston playing to next year! but alias they got round it and nobody coming out of this smelling like roses, a quick transfer although wrong would have been best all round as he would have got it sooner or later once residency was proven
i don't agree if he was working in kildare i would understand the request but he is a teacher in cavan town while every player would love an AI medal i wouldn't sellout my county for one

theticklemister

I see that Seanie Johnson boy dropping a few sliothars during the warm up for the hurling game.............he'll never make it as a hurler if he keeps that up!

Trasna man.........ye are a joy to behold there when ye are in full swing. A fantastic bit of flag waving altogether. Ye deserve to get to Croke Park after todays performance. Incedentally Tomas O Connors point ( when he cleary was still in the square when the ball arrived) was giving ok by 1. The ref mick collins 2. The two umpires and 3.martin carney. Carney has replays and everything and still didn't know the rules. Even sean cavanagh said the other week that he didn't know that ye were not allowed in the square from a dead ball.
It wouldn't happen in yer watch I tell ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeoMc

Do you think he will make an appearance for Kildare in the game v Cavan or would that be rubbing salt in the wound?
Would a few of the Cavan backs look to open a few new wounds?

trasna man

theticklemister

Collect me at Pairc Brid Trasna man! Get the hotel booked!!!

Cavan, cavan, cavan!!!!!!