Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam03/05

tyroneman

Still no sign of mine either  :-\

T Fearon

They send them out on a priority basis...big high profile GAA counties first ;D

KIDDO 4

Arrived yesterday ,in  the highest profile county  in the country  having sold out their allocation.

mylestheslasher

Leaving it so late to send them out and giving the terrible road conditions around certain parts its no surprise some people haven't got them. Should have been done much better.

T Fearon

ah dry your lamps,you don't need them till february

Maguire01

Any word this year on how the sales were generally?

tyroneman

Got mine today - happy days

Archie Mitchell

Read in the paper that sales this year have increased by 75%. Tyrone were first to sell out, then Kerry, Tipperary and Dublin close to selling out. Cork have seen a massive increase in sales of both football and hurling season tickets. No figures were released and they still may increase allocations on a county by county basis.

orangeman

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 09, 2010, 12:35:06 PM
Read in the paper that sales this year have increased by 75%. Tyrone were first to sell out, then Kerry, Tipperary and Dublin close to selling out. Cork have seen a massive increase in sales of both football and hurling season tickets. No figures were released and they still may increase allocations on a county by county basis.

How man were allocated to each county ?

75% might not have been that many if starting from a low base.

western exile

mine has still not arrived.  Am I the only one?  ???

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: orangeman on January 09, 2010, 12:36:50 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 09, 2010, 12:35:06 PM

How man were allocated to each county ?

75% might not have been that many if starting from a low base.

Initially was 250 for each county. Last years season ticket holders got first refusal, as well as the option to buy an additonal ticket, add in the juvenille tickets as well. Id say Tyrone could have sold double that, also add in county's who had a good run last year might sell more.

Here is last years approximate early figures.

Quote from: fred the red on April 24, 2009, 06:24:23 PM
Heres a list from 22nd January 2009- i would say less than 5,000 in total were sold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: donelli on January 22, 2009, 02:27:00 PM

any updates on the current sales at present??

Heres a fairly up to date list:

Football                                                              Hurling
Team---------Tickets sold                                                 Team---------Tickets Sold

Dublin         Sold Out (250)       Derry           32             Tipperary      Sold Out (250)
Tyrone        Sold Out (250)       Wexford      25             Limerick        155
Mayo          Sold Out (250)        Cork           17             Kilkenny        117
Kerry          238                       Louth          15             Waterford     111
Armagh       184                       Offaly          14             Galway         105
Meath         140                       Longford      13            Clare            68
Monaghan   110                        Limerick       12            Cork             48
Galway        88                         Wicklow        9             Wexford       13
Westmeath 66                         Carlow           7             Dublin          12
Roscommon 59                         Leitrim          6              Offaly          10
Donegal      56                         Sligo             5              Antrim         3
Kildare        53                         Antrim          3              Laois            0
Fermanagh  45                         Clare            1
Down         40                         Tipperary      1
Laois           39                         London        0
Cavan          36                         Kilkenny       0
                                              Waterford     0

Not much change, Mayo and Tipp have sold out, it looks like Kerry will be the only other county to sell their allocation.

It'll hardly be worth bothering having a season ticket gate for some of the Division 4 games - Clare v Sligo on Feb 7th, total of 6 tickets sold between the two

Farrandeelin

Quote from: western exile on January 09, 2010, 12:37:18 PM
mine has still not arrived.  Am I the only one?  ???

So did you get your season season ticket ticket problem sorted out?  ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

T Fearon

All Ireland Club Tickets have arrived, 5 euros each ;D

orangeman

If Tyrone or Fermanagh and Down or Donegal make the final of the Mc Kenna Cup final on Saturday night,supporters will have forked out €50 for 5 challenge matches.

The season ticket costs € 75 for 7 National league games plus admission to the first round of the championship.

Surely this needs to be looked at ???