The Official "i am never drinking again thread".

Started by BallyhaiseMan, December 20, 2009, 08:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

vav

+ 2

damn feckin having to work when you're still drunk  >:(

Denn Forever

I'm never drinking again......hold on while I get my coat.

Great thing is that we always forget.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Caid

My "Going off the drink for January and maybe the whole of 2010" thing is looking harder than expected :/
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

ballinaman

did the 12 pubs of Christmas and then coppers last night....my body is in turmoil. :-[

el_cuervo_fc

such a messy night.  have to go to the womans house in an hour for a civilised Sunday lunch.  It's not gonna be pretty.  An hours sleep doesn't count for much

anglocelt39

Assume in the wake of Friday night?????? Lads capable of posting semi coherently at god knows what hour on a Sunday clearly ain't had a real never againer on Sat nite
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

INDIANA

Quote from: anglocelt39 on December 20, 2009, 01:24:06 PM
Assume in the wake of Friday night?????? Lads capable of posting semi coherently at god knows what hour on a Sunday clearly ain't had a real never againer on Sat nite

+1 Anglo. Lightweights every last one of them. ;D

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

dodo

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Celt_Man

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on December 20, 2009, 08:40:10 AM
:-X  :'(  :'(

You see BHMan you attacking this hangover all wrong....

If you wake up at before nine on a Sunday with a hangover, turn over, pull the covers over your head, crack a window (for the ventilation) drink of water (which you should have placed in the room before you even went out) and most importantly go back to sleep till lunch time (or such a time as the hangover is gone or at a manageable level)
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

You can either wake up before the hangover and beat the b**tard or as Celtman says dig in and keep your head down until the war is over. Great tip for keeping a hangover at bay(if dehyration and a bad stomach is a big part of your hangover - obviously it is but if your like me its a major part) keep ice-lollys in the fridge, they have sugar, they hydrate but you feal like your actually eating, so you feal full without puking your ring.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

takeyourownpath

oh jesus, i've had shockin hangovers after i hit 17, the worst you've ever seen. if i even smell drink the next day i'd die, no joke!
it's all in the stomach too. all you need is lots of sugar and crappy food, like 10p crisps and the legendary icelolly!