Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: BennyCake on April 16, 2019, 08:58:50 PM
Best keeper in the world me hole.

Come back Taibi, all is forgiven.

Who is better?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Itchy

You're getting awful excited Trailer. There's no surprise here, Ole done well so far with an average team tgat he inherited. Needs 5 or 6 new players minimum to compete at this level.

Geoff Tipps

United completely out of their depth in this company. Europa league is currently their level.

Over the Bar

All we need now is the filthy racist cannibal to score one to compound matters!

Cunny Funt

Didn't even go down fighting because the collective heads remained on the floor since the 1st goal.  Saying all that this United side did well to reach the quarter final and at least those two semi final games showed the amount of repair work that needs to be done if United have any desire to reach the latter stages of this competition in the years ahead.  Step one should be clearing out the dead wood this summer.

Milltown Row2

Barca were not even that good. Liverpool should thump them based on that performance
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Can concentrate on the race for 4th now.

gallsman

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 16, 2019, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 16, 2019, 08:58:50 PM
Best keeper in the world me hole.

Come back Taibi, all is forgiven.

Who is better?

Than de Gea? The lad form the far end of the pitch from him tonight for one.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 16, 2019, 09:56:04 PM
Can concentrate on the race for 4th now.

Fourth was a happy place for some last season  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 16, 2019, 09:29:24 PM
United completely out of their depth in this company. Europa league is currently their level.
We were being told on here not that long ago that they had the second best squad in the Premier League..🤔
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gaafan2

Massive clear out required. All of the following have to be shown the door as there're simply not good enough to wear a man united jersey.

Young
Smalling
Jones
Sanchez
Lukaku
McTominay
Fred - Hasn't had much game time but what he has had, has been really poor.

I'd also get rid of Pogba as his attitude is awful. All about himself and not the team.

I like Juan Mata but I also feel he should be off loaded.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2019, 10:04:28 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 16, 2019, 09:29:24 PM
We were being told on here not that long ago that they had the second best squad in the Premier League..🤔

You're never on here, so  how would you know?

gallsman

McTominay certainly didn't embarrass himself in either game. Fully justified his selection and they'd be mad to clear him out.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 16, 2019, 09:55:57 PM
Barca were not even that good. Liverpool should thump them based on that performance

Apart from Messi they didn't have to be that good tonight, they will have to work much harder for any goals scored v Liverpool. I'll be surprised if it's not all English CL final now TBH.

Quote from: gallsman on April 16, 2019, 10:11:11 PM
McTominay certainly didn't embarrass himself in either game. Fully justified his selection and they'd be mad to clear him out.

Yes Fred and McTominay was probably United's best players in the two legs.

stiffler

Be interesting to see how ole picks the squad up now for the top 4 run in. Big improvement in recent form required urgently.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009