A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Don't start about the electricity.  Fecking thing went last night >:(.  The whole area.  Just cause they've been told to take pay cuts doesn't mean they can turn it off to save money.  Did you lose it in East Langerland at all hardy?

Hardy

No we were grand here. It was off during the storm a couple of Saturdays ago alright. I had to go out to the car to get the racing results.

muppet

Billy I heard a terrible rumour,

According to a man from Bohola the pub has been sold to a consortium of super pubs and will be renovated with lights and TVs and music and other even worse stuff.
Apparently there will be staff that will say 'can I help you' and 'thank you' and other such non-indigeneous sh*te.

Please tell me it isn't true.
MWWSI 2017

Billys Boots

QuoteDeel Rover so are ye all wearing pony tails for a reason or is the electricity gone again behind in Cross?

No pony tails allowed, under any circumstances, except behind the bar, on occasion.   :P

Consortium? - is that like with the racehorses?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

brokencrossbar1

Never worry muppet, when they come into look at the place they realise that because of the build up of stuff in the pipes under the ladies toilet that it will cost them too much to make it worth their while!  It is not me ye can smell ye feckers >:(

muppet

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 10, 2009, 01:06:38 PM
Never worry muppet, when they come into look at the place they realise that because of the build up of stuff in the pipes under the ladies toilet that it will cost them too much to make it worth their while!  It is not me ye can smell ye feckers >:(

Yea, I told them there is a bottomless pit in the basement.

(I didn't tell them it was Fearon!)
MWWSI 2017

Billys Boots

I see you didn't pick a player from each county yet bc - get a move on there, good man.

I was looking at the Longford 'picks' - there seems to have been a light-hearted approach to Longford, with (what looks like) a majority going for Gravity's Greatest Friend.  No mention of Rocky Tierney yet either.

Drumanee 1

AZOffaly

I'm going to collate the responses in a few days, but I think some of the lads are copying and pasting mine. It's interesting though.

muppet

Billy can you ban mobile phones? Stupid ring tones do my head in.
MWWSI 2017

the Deel Rover

Who got pasted ? I bet ya the Knockmore lads were involved  :o
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hardy on February 10, 2009, 12:30:01 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on February 10, 2009, 12:25:39 PM
meant to ask you hardy why do you call your dog spot when he is all black

Well, to be honest, his real name is Rover. When I saw yourself here I thought you might take it the wrong way, so I let on his name was Spot. That's why he's not taking a blind bit of notice of me tellin him to sit down.

Ah thats fair enough it would look silly me lying down and rolling over thanks for that
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Billys Boots

QuoteI'm going to collate the responses in a few days, but I think some of the lads are copying and pasting mine. It's interesting though.

I's say it's because you're a genius Az.  Run out there and fill the turf creel, good man.

Declan

Jaysus Billy will we ever get dem pipes cleaned this pint is wodious

D4S

How's it goin here lads...just passing through the village was wondering could I use your bogs?
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.