A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

I hope you learned a lesson.......................

Pub owner fined after Irish 'nuns' are caught drinking illegally

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21534215
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Billys Boots

Piss off home the lot of ye - there's some revenue buck coming to see me tomorrow and me head is melted.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

the Deel Rover

The horse burgers seem to be going well for ya Billy at least you don't have to call them beef burgers anymore like ya used to and while your at it would you throw on another pint of that horse piss that ya serve good man. What time is the Liverpool match on at ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Billys Boots

There's a trough for Crossmolina (and Crossmaglen) people in the yard; kindly use it. 

the Deel Rover

There's a knock on the door Billy must be the revenue will I let them in for you? and by the way bc1 is asleep in the trough . 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Billys Boots

brokencrossbar1

I wasssn't sssleeeping, jusss havin a wee rest!  That's good grub William,I could horse that in to me neigh problem!!!

It's early so I need to take it easy, just a large Powers please and let the Revenue men in,I have a bit of an edge on me today and might take a cut off them! 

muppet

Billy I would never look a gift burger in the mouth.

Another porter please.
MWWSI 2017

Billys Boots

Tony Baloney

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 21, 2013, 04:05:49 PM
There is a bit of a stretch in the evening now, pint and Powers there William when you're finished brushing your hair please.

Mixologist, after what I mixed over the weekend what I need is a toxicologist!!!

Quare tan on you for February. Fancy dan!

LeoMc

Knock knock?
Jeez is this place gone now too?
Between the smoking ban and the revenue there is nowhere a man can have a pint if a Monday night?

brokencrossbar1

Boys a dear I thought this place closed down! Any of the other locals around. I'm just topping up from the early Monday Club celebrating out 127th Armagh championship in a row!!  Fair turn in the temperature, time to put a coat on in bed!

STREET FIGHTER

Give us a pint a stout and and half 'un my good man......

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.