Stephen Ireland - King of the Langers

Started by Kerry Mike, March 04, 2011, 09:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

gonna have to send a postcard to him from polkraine   :)

Hoof Hearted

He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth - is he still alive ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Main Street

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 16, 2011, 09:09:28 PM
He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth - is he still alive ?

When the occasion calls for it, he is dragged up and parodied for our amusement.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/nov/16/stephen-ireland-republic-euro-2012

mylestheslasher

Karma!

BTW - I'm not sure that report is correct. I don't recall people beating Trap up about Stephen Ireland. Andy Reid yes but surely everyone know Ireland was a knob

anglocelt39

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 18, 2011, 10:44:06 PM
Karma!

BTW - I'm not sure that report is correct. I don't recall people beating Trap up about Stephen Ireland. Andy Reid yes but surely everyone know Ireland was a knob

Ah no Stephen was a cause celebre for our friend Dunphy at one stage when he was having a break from singing the praises of Andy "take away order for 10 big macs to the subs bench" Reid. For the next 7 months he will move onto Wigan's promising in and out of the team 20 year old James McCarthy. Apparently Norwich City's Wes Houlihan is a Messi in waiting who has been cruelly overlooked by all and sundry (including Eamo) until the Canaries rocked up in the premiership.

In fairness, Seamus Coleman is probably the most contentious omission until you consider the options that have served on the right side of defence and midfield until now. Trap seems to operate on a system of be loyal to me by turning up and I'll be loyal to you. Hasn't worked badly to date.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Hoof Hearted

trueblue1234

He should have the Missus strung up for that. Bad enough when the paps get a pic of him, but the Missus should know better.

Ditching offence if you ask me!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

mouview

Ireland's male equivalent of Sinead O Connor.

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

lurganblue

Bullroot. Hasn't done a tap for villa either

13aside

close this thread and forget this idiot-to everyone else Happy NewYear!!

Hoof Hearted