Fair Play to Stephen  Man of the match Performance

lurganblue

apologies, cue.

New year resolution, English lessons

Gold

Potentially a great player. Great to see him live up to it for once
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Dougal Maguire

I see he is now considering a return to the international fold now that Trapp's gone. I'm sure the fact that he's been turfed out of Villa and is struggling to reestablish his career has nothing to do with this decision
Careful now

From the Bunker

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 15, 2013, 11:41:49 AM
I see he is now considering a return to the international fold now that Trapp's gone. I'm sure the fact that he's been turfed out of Villa and is struggling to reestablish his career has nothing to do with this decision

Ah, if we can use him? Then he can use us! Any port in a storm.

Itchy

Was Trapp the manager when he quit? I thought Trap was the one trying to get him back.

rodney trotter

He wouldn't play under Trappatoni. Last played for Ireland in 07 under Staunton.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Itchy on September 15, 2013, 12:28:17 PM
Was Trapp the manager when he quit? I thought Trap was the one trying to get him back.

Nah, he left during 'The Gaffers' reign as far as I remember. Started with 'Grannygate'.

Trap (and I think Brady) had talks with him. Seem to remember Brady saying he was potty!

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 15, 2013, 12:08:55 PM

His new squad number at Stoke is 32. Which means he has Ireland 32 on his back!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

rodney trotter

He would need have to an interest himself in playing for Ireland rather then a new manager running after him. Plus performing on a regular basis, is also a big help.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on September 15, 2013, 12:39:39 PM

His new squad number at Stoke is 32. Which means he has Ireland 32 on his back!

Up Ara!  Attaboy Stephen,  a true rebel! Will he wear a pink balaclava to match his pink Range Rover?

Wildweasel74

Another man who didnt give a shit about Ireland, wouldnt even think of bringing him back