All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Good post weareros. The Tyrone performance v ros was awesome and they deserved to win by more, I hope our coaches learn loads fom this defeat. Tyrone coaches were excellent and performed their duties very well. I did not think the interview performed by Logan after this game was necessary ie his rant about southern media bias. Thought they deserved to beat tip in the final, the goal was worked and taken very well by the excellent mcshane, a player with a great attitude.
Regarding sligoman, your comments and bias towards ros are petty. Sufferus is best ignored, o hara sledged o Neil calling him farmer Dan, because of an interview he did with the farmers journal, o Neil thumped him, proper order. O hara is an awful gobshite, he goaded the Mayo midfielder in the Connacht final 2012 and came out with a bloodied nose. Your comments about the 4 ros players were uncalled for, we fully deserved to win the 2010 game. Ros are not considered to be dirty, chit most of the time, but not dirty.

sligoman

Quote from: Rudi on May 10, 2015, 04:52:43 PM
Good post weareros. The Tyrone performance v ros was awesome and they deserved to win by more, I hope our coaches learn loads fom this defeat. Tyrone coaches were excellent and performed their duties very well. I did not think the interview performed by Logan after this game was necessary ie his rant about southern media bias. Thought they deserved to beat tip in the final, the goal was worked and taken very well by the excellent mcshane, a player with a great attitude.
Regarding sligoman, your comments and bias towards ros are petty. Sufferus is best ignored, o hara sledged o Neil calling him farmer Dan, because of an interview he did with the farmers journal, o Neil thumped him, proper order. O hara is an awful gobshite, he goaded the Mayo midfielder in the Connacht final 2012 and came out with a bloodied nose. Your comments about the 4 ros players were uncalled for, we fully deserved to win the 2010 game. Ros are not considered to be dirty, chit most of the time, but not dirty.

I have no problem with certain people having views on O'Hara, he went out and sought an awful lot of bother. I won't argue with that.

I do have a problem with a lot of the Roscommon lads here drawing issue with another team's antics when they had a team who regularly crossed the line and used underhand tactics to get their results. You think it's proper order than O'Neill thumped O'Hara for calling him a farmer? I suppose you think there was a mitigating factor with regards the dirty act Grehan pulled on Joyce? Maybe that says a lot about the Roscommon victim mentality. Let's call a spade a spade. Grehan and O'Neill were dirty players who committed thuggish acts throughout their career. I'm sure if you asked any of the other Connacht  lads here they'd wouldn't share too many nice words for them.

SLIGONIAN

Sligoman, not sure your a Sligoman but most of your points i do remember so maybe you are but your best off not saying anything like this, your outnumbered and even if you are right or wrong whats the point? There is none, its just a waste of your time. The Rossies on here are largely the soundest bunch and it was painful defeat for them nothing for us to get involved in.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Syferus

You say I'm best ignored and you proceed to respond to a troll account. Jesus wept.

What's the topic of this thread again, Rudi? Roscommon 'Dirty Acts' 1998-2004? Really? Because I could have sworn it was about this year's U21 football championship.

rrhf

should be called sour grapes in your case buddy. 

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: INDIANA on May 10, 2015, 01:22:24 PM
Ah poor ould tyrone. They want a different set of rules for themselves then for everyone else.

For Tyrone football please see the below check-list

- 14 men behind the ball - check

- writing opponents girlfriends phone numbers on their hands and reciting them to opponents in games - check

- sledging and abuse to opponents - check

- refusal to discuss any rule changes- check

- Systemic and deliberately coached fouling patterns during games even to the point of passing fouls around- check

- Complete denial of all the above and a carefully orchestrated advertising campaign designed to actually make the rest of the GAA Community feel at fault for all of Tyrone's shortcomings- check

Awe, poor diddums, and those mean, nasty nordies coming down here with their win at almost all costs attitude, polluting the boys in blue purity of it all.

Seriously, what a pathetic and pitiful post, straight from the Brolly school of clinically objective analysis. Get a grip.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tiempo

Quote from: INDIANA on May 10, 2015, 01:22:24 PM

Ah poor ould tyrone. They want a different set of rules for themselves then for everyone else.

For Tyrone football please see the below check-list

- 14 men behind the ball - check

- writing opponents girlfriends phone numbers on their hands and reciting them to opponents in games - check

- sledging and abuse to opponents - check

- refusal to discuss any rule changes- check

- Systemic and deliberately coached fouling patterns during games even to the point of passing fouls around- check

- Complete denial of all the above and a carefully orchestrated advertising campaign designed to actually make the rest of the GAA Community feel at fault for all of Tyrone's shortcomings- check

Daz really brings out the white too don't you think?

charlieTully

Quote from: giveballaghback on May 10, 2015, 01:32:41 PM
Now larrin89 knows how much I love Mayo but I can honestly say this, in over 50 years attending ros-mayo clashes at county and club I never had an issue with either their players or supporters other than their annoying chants of mayooooo mayooooo when they are beating the lard out of us. Mayo and Galway are our biggest opponents and the teams we really love to beat but they are salt of the earth gaa supporters whom I have the height of respect for, the abuse given to them here to justify northern thuggery is untrue and unwarranted.

you have made me glad Tyrone have won an AI, for that i will never forgive you.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Feck off Charlie, we don't need your type in our corner! ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

charlieTully

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 10, 2015, 08:21:53 PM
Feck off Charlie, we don't need your type in our corner! ;)

too late brother. im with ya.

Fuzzman

Serious question. If a player is running forward with the ball at pace and a guy comes towards him to tackle and he let's the ball slip out of his hands going forward and lands in a team mate's hands. Is that throw ball?

Fuzzman

Great article there about the two true Gaels from last Saturday and thanks for posting it up as I would have missed it.
I was annoyed at the game with loads of people around me giving out about the delay and how cold it was for them. I said yes it is but there must be something very serious wrong for such a long delay. I thought someone should have made an announcement to let people know.
They sound like true long serving Gaels who were proud of their counties.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 10, 2015, 08:42:33 PM
Serious question. If a player is running forward with the ball at pace and a guy comes towards him to tackle and he let's the ball slip out of his hands going forward and lands in a team mate's hands. Is that throw ball?

I was wondering that myself. I don't think it is because it's a miscontrolled ball, rather than a pass, but I know the incident you are referring to and I thought it was a throw at the time.

Mano

Quote from: sligoman on May 10, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

I have no problem with certain people having views on O'Hara, he went out and sought an awful lot of bother. I won't argue with that.

I do have a problem with a lot of the Roscommon lads here drawing issue with another team's antics when they had a team who regularly crossed the line and used underhand tactics to get their results. You think it's proper order than O'Neill thumped O'Hara for calling him a farmer? I suppose you think there was a mitigating factor with regards the dirty act Grehan pulled on Joyce? Maybe that says a lot about the Roscommon victim mentality. Let's call a spade a spade. Grehan and O'Neill were dirty players who committed thuggish acts throughout their career. I'm sure if you asked any of the other Connacht  lads here they'd wouldn't share too many nice words for them.
There was another fella from that era you could include Sligoman, Higgins I think he name was. The other 4 you mention were also good footballers. This fella just seemed to revel in assaulting the opposition players.