All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 03, 2015, 11:02:28 PM
I think we know what he was thinking.
11 mins played. If you get a chance take him out.
If Tyrone did it to their best player there would be uproar and people phoning Joe Duffy tomorrow.
Just about to post and read your post Tippabu.
You've gone way down in my estimation.
Watch OBriens eyes the whole time. Totally premeditated.

Wach his eyes. Feck sake. Do we really want to get into this? Or are ye just annoyed because ye are getting picked on by all the Derry lads again? :)

Fuzzman

How do you see it AZ?
Why do you think he did it?

I post the video to show some balance in the one sided shite being spewed on here.
You'd think Tyrone were cynical from start to finish but in fact Tipp did the most cynical action in the whole game but as expected it's swept under the carpet as everyone wanted them to do well.

AZOffaly

I see it as reckless, and it looks bad. A definite yellow card I'd say. But I don't see how it can be premeditated or planned beforehand. If it was he did a terrible job because he landed on his hip/thigh instead of his ankle/shin. I don't think there's anything in the first trip at all.

As I said, only Stephen O'Brien knows if he meant to 'do' McShane, but I don't think he did. I also don't think the Tyrone guy that kneed the Tipp lad in the head went in 'premeditated' either.

tippabu

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 03, 2015, 11:02:28 PM
I think we know what he was thinking.
11 mins played. If you get a chance take him out.
If Tyrone did it to their best player there would be uproar and people phoning Joe Duffy tomorrow.
Just about to post and read your post Tippabu.
You've gone way down in my estimation.
Watch OBriens eyes the whole time. Totally premeditated.

Fair enough, at least I am prepared to give my opinion right or wrong on the incident, I flagged a couple that happened at the end of the match and got pretty much no replies

kickingmule

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on May 03, 2015, 10:55:10 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on May 03, 2015, 10:48:25 PM
For those who haven't saw it themselves.
Imagine it if it was the other way round and Tipps best player was targeted like this. What would you be saying about Tyrone cynicism?
Good for the goose?
What would Brolly say or should we just brush it under the carpet as we all wanted Tipp to win their first AI?

https://youtu.be/sm_1nolsOhI

That was no accident. He kicks out resulting Cathal falling and then purposely stamps down on him. Nasty. I mean what was the Tipp player thinking.
That' was no accident or misjudgement.....
Let's hope action is taken ..Oh jayas wait.... that was a tipp player!!!

tiempo

Remind me, who won the 2015 U21 All-Ireland?
Was it Tyrone?

BennyHarp

Quote from: INDIANA on May 03, 2015, 10:48:00 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 03, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Was at the game yesterday and really enjoyed it. Some of the comments on here are from the usual Tyrone haters, and the Tipp manager hasn't done himself any favours with his whining. Tyrone have nothing to apologise for ... after what happened in the 1996 AI semi-final, all bets have been, and will be forever more, off.
Keep kicking, we'll just kick back more  ;D

Fair play to the Tipp manager. Easiest thing to do is go with the herd.

But you go with the herd after every Tyrone game!
That was never a square ball!!

AZOffaly

I'm not sure what ye are trying to prove lads. Lets just say for arguments sake that Stephen O'Brien meant it. If he did he deserved a red card, not a yellow. And he could have no complaints if that was a deliberate stamp.

Now what? Are we supposed to examine every incident in the game and critique the refereeing decision, or the intent of the various players in the incidents? I'm not sure what ye are trying to accomplish here? Do ye want a count up off all the 'controversial' moments and see whether Tipp or Tyrone 'offended' more? Or are ye just highlighting an incident of Tipp malfeasance to show it's not just Tyrone that does it? If it's the latter, then that's a waste of time. Only WUMs pretend otherwise.

AZOffaly

Quote from: tiempo on May 03, 2015, 11:15:15 PM
Was it Tyrone?

They did indeed, and fair play to them. Some of their fans should remember that too :)

tiempo

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 03, 2015, 11:19:35 PM
Quote from: tiempo on May 03, 2015, 11:15:15 PM
Was it Tyrone?

They did indeed, and fair play to them. Some of their fans should remember that too :)

AZOffaly

Is that lad reaching for a gun? That's a bit much now in fairness.

SkillfulBill

Got to say that was a very deliberate stamp. Tip man kicks out at mcshane first is back on his two feet and then deliberately stamps forward on mcshane. Bad form and by far the most cynical incident in the game.

tiempo

AZOffaly