Lewis Hamilton World Champion

Started by Minder, November 02, 2008, 09:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 10:49:08 AM
Actually the Dandy,

Im sorry for knocking your sport Delboy, but it is as corrupt as hell, The race was fixed and thats that, you can talk all this talk all you want about dry tyres on wet ground and that, but did anyone actually ask why he put on dry tyres when the rain was due to come on,(It would slow him down or at least make him look like he is slowing down enough to let King Lewis speed up and pass him)  you can talk about gambling and that on the weather, but i am very suspicious   ;)

They all had drys on, he left them on for longer than everyone else and it nearly worked for him. Would you prefer if all the drivers had the same tactics outlined at the start?

Onion Bag

couldnt give a f**k if they had no tyres on
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Doogie Browser

I enjoyed McGovern's column in the Mirror today, he said 'I thought the Glocks went back last week'  :D

full back

What is Mc Governs bet of the day, hasnt updated online yet ::)

The GAA

Whist i don't like Hamilton and begrudge him the sheer luck that gifted him the world title, the following is pure nonsense...

Im sorry for knocking your sport Delboy, but it is as corrupt as hell, The race was fixed and thats that, you can talk all this talk all you want about dry tyres on wet ground and that, but did anyone actually ask why he put on dry tyres when the rain was due to come on,(It would slow him down or at least make him look like he is slowing down enough to let King Lewis speed up and pass him)  you can talk about gambling and that on the weather, but i am very suspicious   ;)

Onion Bag

Quote from: The GAA on November 04, 2008, 11:15:36 AM

Whist i don't like Hamilton and begrudge him the sheer luck that gifted him the world title, the following is pure nonsense...

We went through all this yesterday, it maybe nonsense, but i have always had my suspsions over F1

Doogie Browser

Quote from: full back on November 04, 2008, 11:10:13 AM
What is Mc Governs bet of the day, hasnt updated online yet ::)
I dunno but he said Glock is 100/1 to be Overseas personality of the year!

full back

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 11:17:55 AM
Quote from: The GAA on November 04, 2008, 11:15:36 AM

We went through all this yesterday, it maybe nonsense, but i have always had my suspsions over F1

Not maybe, it is nonsense

ludermor

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 11:05:14 AM

For a man who dosent give a f**k you are spouting a fair amount of shite!

Onion Bag

C'mon Fullback not all this again, dont think i could out up with another day of this,

lets just forget about the whole damn thing

Onion Bag

Quote from: ludermor on November 04, 2008, 11:21:43 AM
Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 11:05:14 AM

For a man who dosent give a f**k you are spouting a fair amount of shite!

I think all you guys should start a F1 discussion board, didnt realise you take it so seriously,

full back

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 04, 2008, 11:22:22 AM
C'mon Fullback not all this again, dont think i could out up with another day of this,

lets just forget about the whole damn thing

:'(

SidelineKick

:D I can't believe this is still going on!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Onion Bag

I know, i am trying to push it on to lewis hamiltons girlfriend, but the petrol heads are still talking about wet tyres and dry tyres and what not

anportmorforjfc

Hamilton is not consistant enough to even get close to shumachers record. Massa will win next year.