The Good News Thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, May 13, 2009, 11:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Good stuff St Pauls - congratulations.

The Iceman

Circle of Life

an amazing thing - CONGRATS St Pauls - your life will never be the same again!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

stpauls

cheers lads, finally got Seán home this evening, so the fun really starts now, though it is great to have him in his own home to get him settled!!

Puckoon

Quote from: stpauls on November 08, 2010, 09:40:24 PM
cheers lads, finally got Seán home this evening, so the fun really starts now, though it is great to have him in his own home to get him settled!!

Absolutely - tis much more comfortable to not be able to sleep in your own house than not being able to sleep in a hospital!  ;)

Hardy

Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2010, 10:06:37 PM

Absolutely - tis much more comfortable to not be able to sleep in your own house than not being able to sleep in a hospital!  ;)

:D 
Congratulations, stpauls.

When we brought our first lad home, he woke at 2 a.m., screaming. We quickly deduced (I have no idea how) that constipation was the problem, but we had no idea what to do about it. So we called the hospital he had left only hours previously. It seemed to be the same logic as calling the shop when you get your washing machine home and there's a problem with it. He's not working - how do we fix him?

For the record, the solution was a tiny soap suppository - worked within five minutes.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2010, 10:06:37 PM

:D :D ain't that the truth puck . Congrats stpauls enjoy the wee man as the years don't be long  flying by anyway the first 3 years are the toughest  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Agnes Dipesto

Congratulations Stpauls. Love the name too.

Hedley Lamarr

Congratulations....the first half dozen are the hardest reared.....after that it's plain sailing ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

tyrone girl

Congrats St Pauls . Hope he brings you many years of happiness. Lovely name

omagh_gael

My finacee gave birth to our first child at half one today. A wee boy called Dylan! He's a little beauty, can't get over it.

I have a new found respect for women after that. She gave birth using only gas and air, unreal stuff. I wouldn't be fit for half of it!

So watch out championship 2022, there could be a player of the year from Tyrone named Dylan. Remember the name ;)

Puckoon

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 28, 2011, 05:27:57 PM
My finacee gave birth to our first child at half one today. A wee boy called Dylan! He's a little beauty, can't get over it.

I have a new found respect for women after that. She gave birth using only gas and air, unreal stuff. I wouldn't be fit for half of it!

So watch out championship 2022, there could be a player of the year from Tyrone named Dylan. Remember the name ;)
Congrats Omagh Gael, best of luck to ye all.

I dont think ill even be fit for being in the room never mind the other stuff.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on February 28, 2011, 05:32:20 PM
Mighty Stuff OG.

OG Óg!  ;D

Congrats, but I'd head out tonight if I were you.

MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

He's going to be posting on here now at the most random of times during the nights.

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on February 28, 2011, 05:57:45 PM
An 11 year old player of the year would be amazing. I hope he grows up to be good at sums like his da.

:D

Congratulations OG and pass on my congratulations to your fiancé.
Testing Accessibility