Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

statto

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c1vv4qlv077o

Martial gone. That's one  piece of deadwood gone  anyway

I wonder who  will follow
[/quote]

"It's with great emotion that I write to you today to say goodbye," he wrote on social media.

"After nine incredible years at the club, the time has come for me to turn a new page in my career.

"Since I arrived in 2015, I have had the immense honour of wearing this shirt and playing in front of you, the best supporters in the world. Manchester United will always be in my heart."

I am sure the feeling is mutual.  Been better saying nothing.

tiempo

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 26, 2024, 10:06:37 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 26, 2024, 09:27:40 PMI think Ten Hags main job was to make progress in the premier league and in Europe. He failed abysmally at that task, getting knocked out of Europe completely at the first hurdle and dropping to a poor 8th in the premier league. Does the fa cup win make up for that. I don't think so. He was lucky to face an off form City in the final.

The only question to be answered is who replaces him.

Give it to Giggsy

Giggsy-wigsy ❤

Armamike

Quote from: snoopdog on May 28, 2024, 09:17:23 AMWhen Arsenal look back on 2 failed title challenges and also no silverware whatsoever, but in same time United won 2 trophies with a poor side. Is qualifying for the CL a bigger success than winning a trophy???

Yes, they are a credible football team. Man u are not.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armamike on May 29, 2024, 12:26:56 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on May 28, 2024, 09:17:23 AMWhen Arsenal look back on 2 failed title challenges and also no silverware whatsoever, but in same time United won 2 trophies with a poor side. Is qualifying for the CL a bigger success than winning a trophy???

Yes, they are a credible football team. Man u are not.

It's strange, they finished 3rd last year and won the mickey mouse cup.. Any team that does that would be looked at as successful  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

By their own high standards it's not great.  Do you think they are a credible or proper football team? 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armamike on May 29, 2024, 12:47:34 PMBy their own high standards it's not great.  Do you think they are a credible or proper football team? 

High standards? Have you watched them since Fergie has left? They had the same issues when Busby stepped down lol..

Utd's success will go in cycles like all teams do
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Clear out off the pitch as well as on it.
Jimbo has wrote to all staff currently working from home that this policy is ending June 1st and if they don't like it they can take their bonus and clear off. They're even converting parts of the stadium and INEOS headquarters to allow more office space.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 29, 2024, 01:21:09 PMClear out off the pitch as well as on it.
Jimbo has wrote to all staff currently working from home that this policy is ending June 1st and if they don't like it they can take their bonus and clear off. They're even converting parts of the stadium and INEOS headquarters to allow more office space.

Lots of businesses are reverting back to the office policies nowadays, not a new thing, not for it myself if all employees are productive, but certainly there are some piss takers who 'work ;) ' from home

Armamike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 29, 2024, 12:50:49 PM
Quote from: Armamike on May 29, 2024, 12:47:34 PMBy their own high standards it's not great.  Do you think they are a credible or proper football team? 

High standards? Have you watched them since Fergie has left? They had the same issues when Busby stepped down lol..

I'm talking about their self proclaimed status as the biggest club in the world!  :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armamike on May 29, 2024, 01:51:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 29, 2024, 12:50:49 PM

I'm talking about their self proclaimed status as the biggest club in the world!  :)

Self proclaimed or media driven? Some fools out there will believe anything the PL media throw out.. Not you, you wouldn't fall into that trap ;D

Capt Pat

If Ten Hag goes United get Sancho back. If Ten Hag stays Sancho gets sold on possibly at a big discount to Dortmund.

Armagh18

Wouldn't want him near the place.

Turf

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 01, 2024, 10:36:44 PMWouldn't want him near the place.
Doubt he wants to go back.

thebigfella

He was shote tonight. Let him go on a free tbh.