It's only a minority of Muslims right ?

Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: AhNowRef on February 16, 2016, 03:32:11 PM
I feel incredibly sorry for these genuine Muslim immigrants and all that they have to put up with but I also fear for Europe, esp Ireland & the UK as thats where most of my family and friends are ...
I genuinely fear for where a constant and uncapped rate of immigration into these countries would leave us all and Im not just talking about immigrants from muslim countries .. Uncapped immigration form other European countries can only lead to a bad end for all ... e.g. if location "A" is a great place to live and locations "B", "C" & "D" are all shite ... people will only stop moving to location "A" when its just a shite as the other 3 ... then we're all in the shite !!
Would it not make more sense to help locations "B", "C" & "D" become better places .. we need to help people where they currently live more .. then maybe we could end up with everyone better off and no once complaining about "themuns" !!

Also, as far as current immigration goes, whether it be from Eu countries or not ... there has to be some sort of limiting selection process ... I mean, apparently they dont even check criminal records of people coming in so we get a lot of bad B**tards coming over to "start a new life" .. yeah right, we need that  :-/ !!!

So basically, help people of other countries where they are now .. cramming extremely different cultures into Europe is not the answer !!
The British & Yanks should have to shoulder the vast majority of this cost too as if them pricks hadnt went in to Iraq & Libya this shit wouldnt be happening :-(  ...

BTW, i would sincerely "hope" that this post doesnt get labelled as racist or some other knee jerk reactive term to try in the 'commonest terms possible' to put down a view which doesnt pander to either the looney liberalist movement or to the business leaders who just see parallels between immigration and low wages..

It seems that if you say anything other than "open the gates and let everyone in immediately" some people get killed in the panic to call you a racist ... very lazy & tiresome argument !!

Reasoned post and I don't think anyone on here is blindly saying "let them all in" the problem comes with people who put up random articles talking about a child or woman getting raped in isolation and say "look what immigration did" which is flat out wrong! Look we all know there are challenges and it is by no means an easy situation but to label all Muslims as rapists and terrorists is wrong just as we shouldn't blindly open up the borders to everyone! There has to be some compromise between the two that countries can let a certain amount of people in with correct background checks.

Some of the rhetoric and hatemongering on here and what's going on in Amercia is just plain ridiculous and total hypocrisy. Do the Yanks forget that they're all descended from immigrants?

We have to find a way to peacefully coexist in the world!

Esmarelda

Quote from: screenexile on February 16, 2016, 03:54:40 PM
I feel incredibly sorry for these genuine Muslim immigrants and all that they have to put up with but I also fear for Europe, esp Ireland & the UK as thats where most of my family and friends are ...
I genuinely fear for where a constant and uncapped rate of immigration into these countries would leave us all and Im not just talking about immigrants from muslim countries .. Uncapped immigration form other European countries can only lead to a bad end for all ... e.g. if location "A" is a great place to live and locations "B", "C" & "D" are all shite ... people will only stop moving to location "A" when its just a shite as the other 3 ... then we're all in the shite !!
Would it not make more sense to help locations "B", "C" & "D" become better places .. we need to help people where they currently live more .. then maybe we could end up with everyone better off and no once complaining about "themuns" !!

Also, as far as current immigration goes, whether it be from Eu countries or not ... there has to be some sort of limiting selection process ... I mean, apparently they dont even check criminal records of people coming in so we get a lot of bad B**tards coming over to "start a new life" .. yeah right, we need that  :-/ !!!

So basically, help people of other countries where they are now .. cramming extremely different cultures into Europe is not the answer !!
The British & Yanks should have to shoulder the vast majority of this cost too as if them pricks hadnt went in to Iraq & Libya this shit wouldnt be happening :-(  ...

BTW, i would sincerely "hope" that this post doesnt get labelled as racist or some other knee jerk reactive term to try in the 'commonest terms possible' to put down a view which doesnt pander to either the looney liberalist movement or to the business leaders who just see parallels between immigration and low wages..

It seems that if you say anything other than "open the gates and let everyone in immediately" some people get killed in the panic to call you a racist ... very lazy & tiresome argument !!

Reasoned post and I don't think anyone on here is blindly saying "let them all in" the problem comes with people who put up random articles talking about a child or woman getting raped in isolation and say "look what immigration did" which is flat out wrong! Look we all know there are challenges and it is by no means an easy situation but to label all Muslims as rapists and terrorists is wrong just as we shouldn't blindly open up the borders to everyone! There has to be some compromise between the two that countries can let a certain amount of people in with correct background checks.

Some of the rhetoric and hatemongering on here and what's going on in Amercia is just plain ridiculous and total hypocrisy. Do the Yanks forget that they're all descended from immigrants?

It's amazing that the last two posts needed to be made. I agree with them completely but it's unfortunate that the general point needs to be made.

foxcommander

The liberals won't be happy until this flaming bag of poo is on their doorstep. They have no foresight on how opening the floodgates to millions of unvetted indivduals (and it looks like it's mostly opportunistic young males) is going to impact future generations.

As long as their "humanitatian" efforts make them feel all warm and cosy for now that's good enough for them.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

No wides

Quote from: foxcommander on February 16, 2016, 04:11:34 PM

The liberals won't be happy until this flaming bag of poo is on their doorstep. They have no foresight on how opening the floodgates to millions of unvetted indivduals (and it looks like it's mostly opportunistic young males) is going to impact future generations.

As long as their "humanitatian" efforts make them feel all warm and cosy for now that's good enough for them.

It's amazing but true, people's attitude would soon change if 1 million refugees rocked up to Kerry, Cork, Dublin.  At the moment Ireland has been relatively untouched, the attitude on here seems to be let them all in, but not into my county.

Esmarelda

Quote from: No wides on February 16, 2016, 04:38:01 PM

It's amazing but true, people's attitude would soon change if 1 million refugees rocked up to Kerry, Cork, Dublin.  At the moment Ireland has been relatively untouched, the attitude on here seems to be let them all in, but not into my county.
Which posters are you referring to here?

Syferus

I don't get why people here are so easily drawn in by obvious wind up accounts.

That user was registered three days ago and his first post as well as all subsequent posts have been in this thread. A good troll would at least try to make it less obvious.

foxcommander

Quote from: No wides on February 16, 2016, 04:38:01 PM

We have 9% unemployment. Welfare costs in the country are massive. There is no money for hospitals/schools and we already have child hunger and homelessness. Yet Germany thinks we should take in thousands of refugees.

This crisis should be solved in the country it was created.

The welfare opportunists from non-conflict zones should be taken back to where they originated. Letting some in only serves to encourage more to try.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

BennyHarp

Yep, as I thought. A thread to quickly close again. Like peering in the window of a lunatic asylum!
That was never a square ball!!

AhNowRef

Quote from: screenexile on February 16, 2016, 03:54:40 PM

Its not so much here but the general media that I was referring to with my comments about if you dont agree to "let them all in" that you'd be called a racist etc... ... I find that so bloody annoying .. its like being called an anti-semite if you dare to question what those Isreali pricks are doing to the people in Gaza  :-[

I think the way to peacefully coexist is by all countries maintaining their own values (and we (the west) stay the f**k out of others' countries btw!!) and certainly have some, but not unchecked excessive immigration .. Help peoples in need where they live.. and for governments etc, to stop imposing their wishes on Joe Bloggs because its not the fat cat decision maker who is impacted by this .. its Joe Bloggs and when he/she gets really pissed thats when the real trouble will start !! ...   I'd say Germany would be worth a watching over the next while !!

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on February 16, 2016, 04:51:31 PM
I don't get why people here are so easily drawn in by obvious wind up accounts.

That user was registered three days ago and his first post as well as all subsequent posts have been in this thread. A good troll would at least try to make it less obvious.
Could be an "Identity Ireland" GE candidate ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

We'd need to sort out our own scumbags first before 'fixing' immigration issues..

We've had murders rapists and perverts (including our own clergy) causing mayhem long before our first immigrants arrived here..maybe just maybe if got those dole junkies into jobs and stop wasting public money where it could be used to help the health care of real sick people and not the degenerates that abuse it....

Get our own house in order first before blaming refugees (of which you'll get scumbags too)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bord na Mona man

Interesting graph of German crime stats by nationality.

There's no denying that certain countries and cultures give rise to a greater frequency of certain types of crimes.

seafoid

Surely it depends on standards of living. Scobies in Ireland commit most of the violent crimes. Those living at that level in Germany would be similar. Without the economic data it is not possible to draw conclusions.

macdanger2

Was just posting that seafoid. Those stats are fairly meaningless unless they're broken out further by income levels for example

Bord na Mona man

The Brazilian immigrants must be rolling in it so, as they are low down the scale.