Massive Bomb in Moscow Airport

Started by muppet, January 24, 2011, 02:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

My first thought was that it was probably them that did it but we dont know for sure yet, I will say this however, 31 people get blown to bits with over a hundred injured and there has been only a few posters on here commentating on it, if the yanks had blown up 31 people by mistake there would have been fifty pages on it by days end.

If it is the Muslims that did this a lot on this board would give them a free pass on it and either be afraid to comment or would be too politicially correct to comment, either way there is an awful double standard.

I just hope they get the cnuts that did it no matter who they are.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

under the bar

QuoteNot yet but sure its the only religion I know of that openly teaches and preaches
        such horrendous acts against infidels those they don't agree with :-\

For such a bloodthirsty lot I'm not aware of many muslim world leaders who have given the go ahead to bomb innocent civilians in Christian countries and then gone on to defend that policy.  There must be dozens if your statement is to be taken at face value but I'm struggling to get beyond Gadaffi at the min.

Are you aware of many Muslim world leaders actively organizing mass protests the world over distancing themselves and the majority of their people from such atrocities... ::) the silence is deafening!

Why would they organise mass protests over things they or the people the represent had nothing to do with? Your predjudice know no bounds implying complicit association through being Muslim by birth.     You are attempting to smear a whole world religion and its followers into one terrorist racial stereotype.       

QuoteWhile you are at it can you explain why Bush, Reagan, Blair etc being Christians haven't adhered to the 10 commandments and the beatitudes. 

No I can't cause I clearly can't speak for anyone but myself!
But while on the subject; do you really want to open that debate, pitting or comparing the 10 Commandments against what thon other thing teaches ???

The point which has obviously gone over your head is that the greater muslim world is no more implicated in the acts of Al Qaida or the preachings of extremist clerics than the Christian world is by the acts of the Phalange or the preachings of Terry Jones.

Please remove the national flag from your avatar as you are an embarassment to Irish people. 

give her dixie

Quote from: stew on January 25, 2011, 12:06:50 AM
My first thought was that it was probably them that did it but we dont know for sure yet, I will say this however, 31 people get blown to bits with over a hundred injured and there has been only a few posters on here commentating on it, if the yanks had blown up 31 people by mistake there would have been fifty pages on it by days end.

If it is the Muslims that did this a lot on this board would give them a free pass on it and either be afraid to comment or would be too politicially correct to comment, either way there is an awful double standard.

On a daily basis the US are bombing the shit out of Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine, and by proxy, many more countries.
No other nation in the past 50 years have more innocent blood on their hands than the US.
If a new thread was started for every 31 innocent people killed by the US, there wouldn't be much room for discussing anything else.

Plus, why is it that when a muslim is involved in a terrorist attck, their religeon is the main talking point, and over a billion muslims worldwide are tarred with the same brush? Much the same way as every time the IRA carried out an attack in England, all the Irish were guilty.

Why is it that the terrorist who massacred 6 innocent people in Arizona a short while back wasn't called a terrorist, and his religeon wasn't a factor in the mainstream press?

I know many many muslims, and I have never heard one of them say that they support terrorism, or suicide bombers. I appreciate that there are some crazy people who carry out horrible acts, and are they are also muslim. George Bush once said that God told him to go to war, thus enabling him to murder and injure hundreds of thousands of peoploe. That still doesn't make all Christains crazy....
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

stew

They make sure everyone knows they did it for their Religion, sure they tell you that when they are lopping heads of Christians with knives.

personally speaking i think a lot of people in Ireland and England will never say anything negative about the Muslim world because they fear a backlash, i know a few Muslims and they are fine people altogether however it's people like you dixie who see only the bad in big bad America and only the good in Muslim countries, there is plenty of right and wrong in both.

Quote from: give her dixie on January 25, 2011, 12:35:26 AM
Quote from: stew on January 25, 2011, 12:06:50 AM

On a daily basis the US are bombing the shit out of Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine, and by proxy, many more countries.
No other nation in the past 50 years have more innocent blood on their hands than the US.
If a new thread was started for every 31 innocent people killed by the US, there wouldn't be much room for discussing anything else.

Plus, why is it that when a muslim is involved in a terrorist attck, their religeon is the main talking point, and over a billion muslims worldwide are tarred with the same brush? Much the same way as every time the IRA carried out an attack in England, all the Irish were guilty.

Why is it that the terrorist who massacred 6 innocent people in Arizona a short while back wasn't called a terrorist, and his religeon wasn't a factor in the mainstream press?

I know many many muslims, and I have never heard one of them say that they support terrorism, or suicide bombers. I appreciate that there are some crazy people who carry out horrible acts, and are they are also muslim. George Bush once said that God told him to go to war, thus enabling him to murder and injure hundreds of thousands of peoploe. That still doesn't make all Christains crazy....
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tyrones own

Quote from: under the bar on January 24, 2011, 07:47:05 PM
QuoteBusiness as usual from the religion of peace  >:(

It was comments by the likes of you that gave us the Holocaust and 40 years of The Troubles.
Actually no... It's appeasers, rotten to the core with political correctness like yourself who wouldn't
and didn't have the balls to speak up or speak out to tell it like it was that allowed such things to happen >:(
WAKE TO FCUK UP PEOPLE AND SEE THESE FANATICAL FCUKS FOR THE DANGER THEY REPRESENT THE WORLD OVER!!!!!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

QuoteMy first thought was that it was probably them that did it but we dont know for sure yet, I will say this however, 31 people get blown to bits with over a hundred injured and there has been only a few posters on here commentating on it, if the yanks had blown up 31 people by mistake there would have been fifty pages on it by days end.
Absolutely spot on...look no further than the 12 pages on the lone crazy nut job who shot up Tucson, falling over themselves to get the boot in to the Christian, right,
Tea party, Sarah Palin etc and it Fcuk all to do with any of them yet here we have a suicide bombing with 31 innocent people dead and almost 200 injured and we can be fairly damn sure some radical muslim group was behind it and not a f**king peep here except for Dixey and a couple of his foot soldiers shrewdly getting in first for a bit of damage control to take a little sting out of his dearly beloved religion of peace  ::)
Hang your fecking heads in shame the lot of ye  >:(

Bottom line...and this has been proven many many times on here, wanton destruction and horrendous acts of terrorism and violence are all fine as long as it's some form of Muslim extremism that's behind it!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Ulick

f**k the BNP have invaded Gaaboard!

give her dixie

Quote from: stew on January 25, 2011, 12:55:16 AM

They make sure everyone knows they did it for their Religion, sure they tell you that when they are lopping heads of Christians with knives.

And it has nothing to do with resisting the illegal invasion and occupation of their lands in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Pakistan, etc, etc? And how many examples can you give of muslims lopping the heads of christains? Again, tar them all with the same brush......

personally speaking i think a lot of people in Ireland and England will never say anything negative about the Muslim world because they fear a backlash, i know a few Muslims and they are fine people altogether however it's people like you dixie who see only the bad in big bad America and only the good in Muslim countries, there is plenty of right and wrong in both.

I oppose the foriegn policy of the US as it has wrecked havoc throughout South America and the middle east. The good points of their foreign policy could be put on the back of a postage stamp.......
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

muppet

MWWSI 2017

theskull1

America must do things to a man  :-\

I have no idea about the people or the motives behind this attack, but I'd be fairly sure that they have a story to tell about how they and their part of the world is being ass raped by russian might. This of course doesn't make it right, but desparate people resort to desparate measures. 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Skull is correct, this is more about the oppression of these regions under Russian control by Putin and his Russian mafia than it has to do with religion.
If you would take time to understand the situation maybe even read up on it before you start spouting, but I guess thats not the american way  :-X

Capt Pat

Bad news all round, but did anyone else notice the chap with his trolley in the aftermath just strolling through without a bother on him in the aftermath looking for the foreign exchange bureau or something else. Just an observation from the news and youtube clips.

Hardy

I remarked to herself on that as well. People were standing around doing nothing while there were bodies everywhere and nobody attending to them. I don't know whether these had all been checked and found to be dead by this time, but you'd have expected people to be checking, seeing if they could help, etc.

AZOffaly

I think that man was stunned/shocked. He was mentioned in news reports I read.

DrinkingHarp

The good points of their foreign policy could be put on the back of a postage stamp.......

GHD............ I for one, as a YANK, appreciate your cause for the people and innocents of Palenstine/muslims worldwide. But if it was not for the US would the Celtic Tiger ever purred.....................

U.S. investment has been particularly important to the growth and modernization of Irish industry over the past 25 years, providing new technology, export capabilities, and employment opportunities. As of year-end 2009, the stock of U.S. foreign direct investment in Ireland stood at $166 billion, more than the U.S. total for China, India, Russia, and Brazil--the BRIC countries--combined. There are approximately 600 U.S. subsidiaries currently in Ireland that employ roughly 100,000 people and span activities from manufacturing of high-tech electronics, computer products, medical supplies, and pharmaceuticals to retailing, banking, finance, and other services. In more recent years, Ireland has also become an important research and development center for U.S. firms in Europe.

To blanket the US government as anti-good is ridiculous depending on ones own personal stance as either side will be either pro or against the policies.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014