Paddy Heaney lambastes sneaky Kerry

Started by ONeill, July 03, 2007, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I'm told Paddy went to town on the Kerryites today, saying they put on a front in public (i.e. gracious losers/humble winners) but when in the safe environment of their jungle, they sneer and smirk at the other 31 counties....

Paddy has stopped my Irish News account for lambasting his lambastations so if anyone has an account could I have a gawk?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

Hot on the heals of redhandfangate is Heaney attempting to silence yet another of the oustanding class of wiggy '86 by removing his Irish News privilages.  They were taught to speak out, to report it as it was and some so called hacks are in retreat.  especially Heaney... We are getting to him men, he is rattled.  As for the Kerry men they need neutering with a rusty wrench...  put some manners on them     

ONeill

Are Kerry the new England?

Ever since the puke (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxUh5xsyz1E)  remark in 2003, things are going tits-up for the animals.

johnpower

Who the feck is Paddy Heany ? Is he a respected Journalist or just a wind bag I have never even heard of him

rrhf

That has to be the only ever time the animals were well and truly caged.  I believe it is simply the greatest piece of Gaelic football ever played.  Give me that for breathtaking tackling fair and hard hitting the way it should be over any of the prima donna stuff.  Fantastic memories allright.  Thanks O neill for sharing that with us.   

ONeill

Yes indeed - that footage, some claim, fired Kerry to two All-Irelands in the next three years. I'm told Heaney addresses it in his article as well.

MacCruiskeen

I think only Olga Korbet has bettered the Tyrone No 9s triple roll in the opening seconds. Was that "Big" Sean?

johnpower

Jesus no 2005 when you out scored kicking points from every angle that really hurt . we score 2-10 and lose . It still hurts but huffing and puffing wont change it

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on July 03, 2007, 10:33:51 PM

Ever since the puke (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxUh5xsyz1E)  remark in 2003, things are going tits-up for the animals.

Ah Jeez ONeill, are you trying to have the Kerry boyos puking for weeks?  :D  And be careful one of them doesn't head around to Ventry for another swing at Páidí!  ;D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Mike Sheehy

Thank God Kerry have managed to save football from the horrible depths of 2003.Good will always triumph over evil.

ONeill

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 03, 2007, 10:59:36 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 03, 2007, 10:33:51 PM

Ah Jeez ONeill, are you trying to have the Kerry boyos puking for weeks?  :D  And be careful one of them doesn't head around to Ventry for another swing at Páidí!  ;D

Jeepers, I thought that was a myth: http://www.mcaviney.com/gallery/med.php?id=895&cat=3

ziggysego

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 03, 2007, 11:01:16 PM
Thank God Kerry have managed to save football from the horrible depths of 2003.Good will always triumph over evil.

Evil shone through in 2005
Testing Accessibility

johnpower

I would not call 2005 evil it was painfull , Kerry has always prided its forward play but that day we were bate by a very good team as was every one else that year

Mike Sheehy

Also, looking at that clip you can see that, for all the talk, the Kerry players still manage to scrap and hold posession quite well despite intesnse pressure. Even when they lost it they won it back with a breathtaking piece of defensive play by Dara oSe followed up by a thumping hit on Cavanagh. This is the real display of class and defiance that can be taken from that clip.

I actually get quite emotional when I see the heroic defiance of the Kerry players during that clip. They went down fighting (....as opposed to Tyrone who simply went down...diving bastards!!)

So yes, thanks for sharing that oneill.

Tony Baloney

Following on from the new Local Discussion and Hurling Discussion forums can we have a "Paddy Heaney lambasts..." forum. Every week someone is getting it - I think in the past 3 or 4 weeks Tyrone, referees (particulary Down JFC refs) and today Kerry were on the receiving end. Maybe he'll save himself for Armagh v Derry...

Tyrone's "Big" Sean is a cheating hoor.