The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katchit

Last weeks task was cringeworthy, especially from the guys point of view. Firstly the 'negotiation skills' when the guys started off at £65 a head and eventually they accepted I think £17 or something in that region. Secondly the Olympic theme was an absurd idea and was never going to work, they looked like blabbering fools and I wasn't suprised they were lambasted for it.

3/4 of them look completely out of their comfort zone which I suppose is exactly what Sugar is trying to achieve. Not exactly compelling viewing yet but still worth a watch.

Maguire01

Yes Katchit, the boys were awful, but at the same time, if the girls had lost there would have been just as many examples of incompetence for Sugar to highlight.

Rois

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on April 08, 2009, 10:04:08 PM
That Ben boy needs a slap.
Aye he's giving us a bad name. He's stuck in an 80s Wall Street timewarp with his tough guy routine, loafers and stripey socks.

ziggysego

Watched it for the first time tonight. Good show.

That Debra one annoyed my head. Who was the p***k on the other team? Thought he was Mr. Muscle-man or something. SACK HIM!!
Testing Accessibility

Rois

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 08, 2009, 10:15:35 PM
He's stuck in an 80s Wall Street timewarp with his tough guy routine, loafers and stripey socks.
He does the inexcusable and wears two different sets of pinstripes with a patterned tie. Wrong wrong wrong, like the clothing version of puke. I hate that.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on April 08, 2009, 10:21:19 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 08, 2009, 10:15:35 PM
He's stuck in an 80s Wall Street timewarp with his tough guy routine, loafers and stripey socks.
He does the inexcusable and wears two different sets of pinstripes with a patterned tie. Wrong wrong wrong, like the clothing version of puke. I hate that.
Yes what's I was thinking too  :P

Yes I Would

Tough call on that Majid character tonight, altho in fairness his goatie was brutal.
That Ben twat is a complete ballbag.. Shouldnt last much longer, and how the frig James even got this far ill never know!! Couldnt half handle a skipping rope tho!

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: ziggysego on April 09, 2009, 09:19:38 AM
Not many you wouldn't ::)

Even Onion Bag might draw the line at Lorraine...
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

ziggysego

Ah I don't know, I thought she was cute.
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on April 09, 2009, 11:50:20 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 09, 2009, 09:19:38 AM
Not many you wouldn't ::)

Even Onion Bag might draw the line at Lorraine...

Lorraine, i wouldnt touch her with yours Quinn  :D, ive got high standards,  ;)

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: ziggysego on April 09, 2009, 11:57:37 AM
Ah I don't know, I thought she was cute.

Take more water with it Zig!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Onion Bag

Cute wouldnt be a word i would use to describe her!!!