The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Gold on April 16, 2009, 10:51:21 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 16, 2009, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: Gold on April 15, 2009, 11:54:20 PM
Ben--the most annoyingly, stuck-up, toff t**ser ive ever seen in my life. Knob.
Yes. I assume he has severed any ties with Belfast as I don't think we should be burdened with any association with this fuckwit.

unfortunetly not. I saw the ballbag last wednesday night downstairs in the Bot, straight after the Apprentice, --doing laps on his own wearing a grey and pink jumper--he was a wee fat ballbag

I could not listen to him--Sugar obviously cant fuckin stand him either --is that the way all those rugby sorta boys get on? When they leave here and head to england and scotland after Campbell, Methody/RBAI etc?
An absolute bollix with the most annoyingly nasel voice ive ever heard

One of those guys who thinks he's English
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

Watched it for the first time there tonight. Frig that Ben fella is an awful arsehole. Posh stuck up idiot with an infalted sense of his own self-importance. Thought your one Paula was unlusky enough though I suppose the buck stopped with her. Don't think poor aul Noorul will last too long - looked completely out of his depth.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Gold

I'd love to give Ben a kicking
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Onion Bag

The ugly one, Lorraine, i thought i heard an irish twang of an accent of her the other night, is she from here or whats the craic?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

lynchbhoy

thought that guy who went ultra aggressive was worse than the nasaly 'stockbroker'

they are all so bad you'd cringe watching them, however would any of us be any better...

seems like alan sugar wants the salesy people to hire though...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 17, 2009, 12:34:34 PM
thought that guy who went ultra aggressive was worse than the nasaly 'stockbroker'

they are all so bad you'd cringe watching them, however would any of us be any better...

I'd like to think most people could give it a rattle and not behave like an arsehole like that Ben fella. I'd say he got dogs abuse in The Bot the other night.

BenDover

Quote from: Onion Bag on April 17, 2009, 12:31:37 PM
The ugly one, Lorraine, i thought i heard an irish twang of an accent of her the other night, is she from here or whats the craic?

Heard the accent myself so I presume she's from this side of the water but not sure where

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BenDover on April 17, 2009, 01:37:42 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on April 17, 2009, 12:31:37 PM

Heard the accent myself so I presume she's from this side of the water but not sure where
Aye I heard the accent in the first episode and checked the web but seems she is English born and bred. Maybe has Irish parents.

offtheground

If he was in the bot the other night is it safe to assume he didn't win it??

Bogball XV

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 17, 2009, 12:34:34 PM

I reckon there's something missing from anyone who goes on these shows, the jobs aren't particularly good anyway and it's more for their 15 mins of fame, nordie boy indeed thinks he's Charlie Sheen (before Gekko shafts him), but presumably most of it's playing to the camera??

Not bad tv though, but I'd be shocked if anyone here would even want to be on it?

Agree that I thought I heard an irish twang from thon one the other night too.

Barney

She's from Mullingar originally

ExiledGael

Quote from: ziggysego on April 17, 2009, 01:49:51 AM
Wouldn't you ;)

Wee brother mentioned the other night she is a ringer for Stephen Hawking, can see where he's coming from.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

I did tell youse about Ben the twat.
He came into his own last night though, Sugar will be gunning for him from now on. Can't see him lasting beyond 2 more weeks.
Tbc....