TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

New series of House of Cards tomorrow on Netflix. Will watch it before hitting True Detective then I am determined to go back and finish The West Wing and Dexter.

Line of Duty on BBC2 was decent last night.

ziggysego

Been watching Modern Family on Sky Demand. Fantastic comedy. Laughing my head off silly at it. Nearly finished series 4 and hasn't got 'tired' yet.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

House of Cards - entire series 2 up on Netflix.

Watched the first two last night. Great stuff.

First one had a....em...twist!
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on February 15, 2014, 01:29:18 PM
House of Cards - entire series 2 up on Netflix.

Watched the first two last night. Great stuff.

First one had a....em...twist!
Watched the first episode. Useless wife fell asleep at start of second one. Already looks great and season 3 already in the pipeline.

gallsman

I've four eps to go in second season. Better than the first in my opinion, despite fact I thought the twist in ep 1 would ruin it.

Don Johnson

Couldn't be bothered waiting on True Detective coming to Sky Atlantic. Been a while since I 'acquired' any tv shows online.

What are the go to sites now for torrents? All my old ones are now gone or blocked. Pesky laws. If it's against the rules to put the links up here maybe drop me a private message? Cheers.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Don Johnson on February 16, 2014, 02:19:03 PM
Couldn't be bothered waiting on True Detective coming to Sky Atlantic. Been a while since I 'acquired' any tv shows online.

What are the go to sites now for torrents? All my old ones are now gone or blocked. Pesky laws. If it's against the rules to put the links up here maybe drop me a private message? Cheers.

if you go to www.come.in first you should be able to access them all

allegedly

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

Just google piratebay proxys and you'll get  link that works.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Don Johnson

Brilliant stuff. Cheers lads.

gallsman

Bit of a change in True Detective over last couple of episodes as the pace begins to pick up. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: gallsman on February 18, 2014, 03:44:25 PM
Bit of a change in True Detective over last couple of episodes as the pace begins to pick up. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Just watched Ep5 last night and it really is starting to gather pace, saying that i liked the first few episodes that were a lot slower and character based as well.
Only 3 episodes left now
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ONeill

Anyone watching House of Cards?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

God14

I watched the first 3 episodes of the 1st Series last year ONeill & wasn't struck on it
Hearing good reports now though & thinking of giving it another go on Netflix

Would you recommend?

BennyHarp

Quote from: ONeill on February 18, 2014, 04:08:28 PM
Anyone watching House of Cards?

Watched the first series a few months ago and thought it was superb. Spacey is excellent
That was never a square ball!!

nrico2006

I think Tomy Baloney has a real hard-on for House Of Cards.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'