Previous topic - Next topic

Should I pay the €80 fixed penalty

Yes
51 (62.2%)
No
31 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 82

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Great news I'd hate to think you might do anything to deprive the Government of finance. I'm even more delighted to learn that you don't come up Nprth

Tankie

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 13, 2007, 06:35:57 PM
Mighty Quinn, they are Dubs, they never go beyond the pale. They are probably shoplifters anyway, so their way is cheaper than crossing the border  ;)

Any knee cappings or punishment beating up there to report this week?  ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on November 13, 2007, 07:00:49 PM
Great news I'd hate to think you might do anything to deprive the Government of finance. I'm even more delighted to learn that you don't come up Nprth

Well we need to keep the finances up to keep the Republic going so we can all be free an equal.

You pay much in tax this month to keep your Royal Family flush with cash?  ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

THE MIGHTY QUINN

How little you know my friend. Speak to some of the business premises owners in Dundalk and probably many other towns and cities across the country who still pay ground rent to the estates of the former absentee landlords all of which are members of the aristocracy.

Tankie

Look we are getting off the point here. So what your discission - are you gonna pay the fine or should I class you as anoth one of my British friends?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Lecale2

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Tankie on November 13, 2007, 07:14:46 PM
Look we are getting off the point here. So what your discission - are you gonna pay the fine or should I class you as anoth one of my British friends?

That quote will have a big bearing on my final decision

Tankie

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on November 13, 2007, 09:26:27 PM

I really don't care if you pay it or not. I just don't want you on here complaining about partition when really it suits you quite well to be British.

Most Nordies I know are total hypocrites, they do nothing but complain about the North and how they were sold out but as soon as they are caught speeding they have no problem saying they are not from the State or if they need medical care they run back to the UK for the free medical care. The list is endless what these guys get upto just to save money but then do nothing but slag the Brits off  ::)

You can't have it both ways lads!
Grand Slam Saturday!

supersarsfields

we don't have it both ways Tankie. In case you haven't noticed there is a divide. So why would we take all the bad points from being in the north such as being described as british by yourself yet still pay the fine. 

Personally i think you'd be better just paying it but it's crap like this....

Any knee cappings or punishment beating up there to report this week?

would make me wonder why!!

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Tankie on November 13, 2007, 09:42:27 PM
Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on November 13, 2007, 09:26:27 PM

I really don't care if you pay it or not. I just don't want you on here complaining about partition when really it suits you quite well to be British.

Most Nordies I know are total hypocrites, they do nothing but complain about the North and how they were sold out but as soon as they are caught speeding they have no problem saying they are not from the State or if they need medical care they run back to the UK for the free medical care. The list is endless what these guys get upto just to save money but then do nothing but slag the Brits off  ::)

You can't have it both ways lads!
Are you for real?? You can't get a dental appointment in the North because the waiting rooms are full of southerners same too with the maternity units and the border schools.

Shamrock Shore

MQ

Come back to the bosom of the other forum where all is sweetness and light and don't be getting wound up by Dubs. It's not good for the blood pressure.

I still think, though, that you should pay the fine, ya tight hoor!

Tankie

Do these southerners not pay to use these dentists?
Grand Slam Saturday!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tankie on November 13, 2007, 10:07:31 PM
They don't pay when using false addresses to send their children to schools, register with GPs, make use of of the NHS. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tankie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 13, 2007, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: Tankie on November 13, 2007, 10:07:31 PM
They don't pay when using false addresses to send their children to schools, register with GPs, make use of of the NHS. 

I wouldn't know anything about this, is there not follow ups done on these people to check that they are living in the UK? This is getting off the topic btw..
Grand Slam Saturday!

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Is it phuck getting off the topic. My measely €80 fades into insignificance compared to this