FAI...June 2024 Friendlies v Hungary and Portugal

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

The Dutch were outclassed by the Croats tonight. 4-2 after extra time. Hopefully the Dutch won't be any better when they face us.

seafoid

Republic of Ireland: Bazunu; Collins, Egan (c), Lenihan; Doherty, O'Dowda; Cullen, Molumby, Smallbone; Idah, Ferguson.

Troy Parrah used to be the next thing coming.

How many under 21s have been parachuted into the senior team?

markl121

weareros

seafoid

It's like a Division 2 match. Not as accurate as Division 1 . Greek corners exhibit 1.

markl121

Not terribly convinced by bazunu. Has already made a meal of a couple of saves (and one great save) but even on the penalty he telegraphed right away where he was going

square_ball

Quote from: markl121 on June 16, 2023, 08:04:11 PM
Not terribly convinced by bazunu. Has already made a meal of a couple of saves (and one great save) but even on the penalty he telegraphed right away where he was going

He didn't have a great season at all in the Premier League. Granted he is still young and looks to have potential.

seafoid

weareros

Ireland are an absolute shambles in defence. If Greece were more composed we'd be 4 or 5 down.

gerrykeegan

I know people think James M is a good lad and tries his best but but f**k me, you have a corner to take and put it out of play. 
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Captain Scarlet

We are trying to play a new style - whatever the f**k it is...
Like this is muck football with no real organisation. Lads just kicking it away and a big man from a set piece.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

weareros

Pure muck. And the Irish media talking all week about an Irish away win. What drugs are they on? Worse than the rugby alickadoos.Played off the pitch.