Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Ireland, July 2013

Started by Sandino, November 28, 2012, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balladmaker

QuoteI think playing outside dublin is just Bruce saying thanks to all his irish fans.

;D If he was saying thanks, the shows would be free admission. It's a capitalist world we live in, they are going outside Dublin to give themselves more chance of selling tickets. All Bruce would know is that there are 3 shows in Ireland paying X amount of dollars, and he'll find out the venues when he lands next July.

T Fearon

Amazing the number of people who are unaware that the Kings Hall Arena means the Balmoral Showgrounds in Belfast (where I once had the dubious pleasure of seeing Simply Red in concert).As if they'd stage a Springsteen concert in the 3000-4000 Kings Hall itself

orangeman

the Deel Rover

Quote from: orangeman on December 06, 2012, 09:15:59 AM
ticketmaster site crashed on me.

no tickets  >:(

I'm sure some will come up Orangeman . Had my mind made up to go to cork next year however after checking out the price of hotels for the couple of nights down there i decided to give it a miss, throw in petrol and spending money it would be the guts of 700 to 800 yo yo's way way too much .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

tbrick18

Website is struggling, but I got through first time on the phone.
2 tickets in the bag for Belshaft.  :D

screenexile

Had 4 different computers loading constantly from 9 and eventually got sorted there now.

Keep the faith!!!

AQMP

Got tickets for Belfast through the website, but a 12 minute wait.

David McKeown

Got tickets to Belfast but I've been at his last 14 Irish gigs, don't want to break the streak. Damn you ticket master
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

orangeman

Quote from: David McKeown on December 06, 2012, 09:35:34 AM
Got tickets to Belfast but I've been at his last 14 Irish gigs, don't want to break the streak. Damn you ticket master

ticketmaster is in trouble this morning.

never rains but it pours

gallsman

Bugger! Forgot they were on sale today! Ticketmaster not looking promising  :(

orangeman

Quote from: gallsman on December 06, 2012, 09:45:16 AM
Bugger! Forgot they were on sale today! Ticketmaster not looking promising  :(

I got through on the telephone.

It takes 10 minutes to complete and it's all automated.

A real pain in the hole !

screenexile

The Missus got me tickets over the phone and gave them my Phone Number for text confirmation. Lo and behold 5 minutes later I get an automated call from some Payment Protection outfit!!!

I've never had one of these before, surely Ticketmaster aren't allowed to do that?!

David McKeown

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

orangeman

Quote from: screenexile on December 06, 2012, 09:57:10 AM
The Missus got me tickets over the phone and gave them my Phone Number for text confirmation. Lo and behold 5 minutes later I get an automated call from some Payment Protection outfit!!!

I've never had one of these before, surely Ticketmaster aren't allowed to do that?!

She obviously didn't press the number to decline calls from these outfits.

You'll be tortured now !!

The website is up and running now no bother at all.

No hassle now in getting tickets but there was a good sweat on earlier there.

gallsman

Got two for Belfast and also looking to get back on tomorrow for Wembley. Kings Hall tickets £79 and Wembley £62.50!