Over reaction

Started by samwin08, April 01, 2015, 03:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnybegood

Quote from: BennyCake on April 01, 2015, 06:19:33 PM
Quote from: Johnnybegood on April 01, 2015, 05:32:52 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 01, 2015, 05:24:38 PM
Dub-bashing? Bring it on, indeed.

I've known fans to boo a late free but Dubs do it all the time. Kickouts too and when players down injured. Scumbags.
birds of feather! How well do u know them? What county are ye from?

What does it matter where I'm from?

You don't need to know them. Attend a Dublin match and you'll see and hear all you need to.
if it doesn't matter y don't you reveal ?

StephenC

Donegal fans (I'm sorry to say) boo as much as any other county, the dubs included. Really get's on my nerves.

Johnnybegood

Supporters where right to boo to game the other night. After paying a score in to c a game I witnessed one team not even attempting to win! Rubbish fare!

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Johnnybegood on April 01, 2015, 07:03:34 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 01, 2015, 06:19:33 PM
Quote from: Johnnybegood on April 01, 2015, 05:32:52 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 01, 2015, 05:24:38 PM
Dub-bashing? Bring it on, indeed.

I've known fans to boo a late free but Dubs do it all the time. Kickouts too and when players down injured. Scumbags.
birds of feather! How well do u know them? What county are ye from?

What does it matter where I'm from?

You don't need to know them. Attend a Dublin match and you'll see and hear all you need to.
if it doesn't matter y don't you reveal ?

He is from Armagh.

larryin89

The day that we all start to bring a bit of chantin and singin to games like the dubs do, will be a great day. They are brilliant supporters , took me a while to accept that but it is so true.

Apart from the dubs, GAA supporters in the main are boring old farts , it's like a libary at most games .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

BennyCake

Quote from: larryin89 on April 02, 2015, 12:04:08 AM
The day that we all start to bring a bit of chantin and singin to games like the dubs do, will be a great day. They are brilliant supporters , took me a while to accept that but it is so true.

Apart from the dubs, GAA supporters in the main are boring old farts , it's like a libary at most games .

In your opinion x 3