Tyrone v Donegal - Sunday 18th June at 2pm

Started by Fuzzman, May 29, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Tyrone masterclass.  Successful Ulster title defence on the way.  Pundits exposed as knowing nothing.  Joe Brolly talking thru his hole again.

From the Bunker

I said Tyrone were going into this game perfectly. Important for the fans not to lose the run of themselves and for Uncle Peter to keep his mouth closed!

rrhf

Well done Mickey Harte today. Spot on stuff. Tougher days ahead. Masterclass. Now get off his back lads.

omaghjoe

Anyone see the Bradley incident?

Sort of disappointed with the goal especially after all the warning signs seriously need to tighten that up

tonto1888

Excellent display form TYRONE. Are they genuine contenders? I think they are

tyroneman

I think winning today was much more vital for Tyrone than Donegal. A loss would have been a massive setback.

Still have to crack the Mayo jinx if paths cross and Dublin / Kerry will be much much stronger.

Still....great result, some very good performances and genuine options on the bench. Have to be please with that. Roll on Ulster final.

Wouldn't like to meet Donegal again this year though. Think they again re much better than they showed today.

BennyCake

There's a lot of ball to be played before September. Don't be counting your sour grapes before they hatch, Tyronies.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Fair play to Tyrone, showed much, much more in attack today and should really have won by a bit more. Donegal were very poor indeed and whilst Tyrone get credit for that, it's a little hard to know just where we're at. Need to work on the finishing because there should have been a few goals today, and similarly went to sleep a bit before the Donegal goal. But overall very good, it looked like they have indeed been working on adding more of an attacking edge than existed before.

lenny

Quote from: hardstation on June 18, 2017, 03:54:15 PM
Ridiculous black card for Bradley.

Totally agree, it wasn't a deliberate trip. Having said that once it was given it should have been a free out for a foul.

mrdeeds

Quote from: lenny on June 18, 2017, 04:21:26 PM
Quote from: hardstation on June 18, 2017, 03:54:15 PM
Ridiculous black card for Bradley.

Totally agree, it wasn't a deliberate trip. Having said that once it was given it should have been a free out for a foul.

Umpires can't call foul so had to stand. Can only call cards.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Did Donegal have a half back line? I know Ryan McHugh had 5 on his back.

seafoid

That was some hammering. I wonder how good Tyrone will be later on. They don't seem to have a Nerney forward like SON , Canavan or Brogan.

skeog

Rory Gallagher very abrupt on the highland radio interview afterwards told the interviewer not to be asking stupid questions.

Il Bomber Destro

Colm Cavanagh delivered a masterclass today.

Great performance but Donegal threw the towel in when Tyrone got on top so not an awful lot can be read from that.

Throw ball

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 18, 2017, 03:53:28 PM
Excellent display form TYRONE. Are they genuine contenders? I think they are

They might be a Conor McManus type player away from beating a Kerry and Dublin.  One in a season maybe but I would doubt they could beat both.