Tyrone v Donegal - Sunday 18th June at 2pm

Started by Fuzzman, May 29, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Started competitive plenty of end to end stuff for a wile but Tyrone blew them away for the last 15/20.

Donegal need to do something fast if its not to late

J70

Up to Rory Gallagher to save his job now as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not saying win the game, but stem the f**king tide. That looked like headless chickens who didn't know what to do. Young lads folding and starting to hide maybe.

Is Ryan McHugh on the pitch?

smelmoth

Tyrone ran the clock down nicely during time.

Donegal need to press in the second half. If they don't do that why wouldn't Tyrone just knock the ball sideways and use the clock.

It's up to Donegal to change the tactical dynamic. Can they do that?

clarshack

Christmas Lights

Has Karl Lacey had a hair transplant  ???

A terrible barnet, worse than Donegal first half performance

omaghjoe

Big Sean should have nailed both those goals, would have a few years ago. First one would have been classical Cavanagh.

Donegal produced a few chances too which would have kept them well in it at this point.

omaghjoe

Quote from: J70 on June 18, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

I'm not saying win the game, but stem the f**king tide. That looked like headless chickens who didn't know what to do. Young lads folding and starting to hide maybe.

The thought crossed my mind

TabClear

Tyrone long range range shooting has been brilliant for once. Very open game with 5 decent goal chances.

And can someone explain the footblock rule to some of those clowns on BBC.   ::)

omaghjoe

Quote from: TabClear on June 18, 2017, 02:52:27 PM
Tyrone long range range shooting has been brilliant for once. Very open game with 5 decent goal chances.

And can someone explain the footblock rule to some of those clowns on BBC.   ::)

What are they sayin?

mrdeeds

Quote from: TabClear on June 18, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

They said it wasn't. I'd be more concerned about missing stuff with all the fecking replays.

Syferus

Quote from: J70 on June 18, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

I think this was always going to happen to this Donegal side eventually no matter who was managing them. Gallagher wasn't that hot a choice to begin with, though.

omaghjoe

Mulgrew has looked good did I hear Canning right say he was 19?

Wildweasel74

mis kick and a goal, sorta goal when everything going for you, the game is over,

omaghjoe

Fuk me McCann can't shoot and it still limps in

Wildweasel74

Donegal team outside of 4 or 5 players are very young, nearly rabbits in  headlights stuff.