2008 Ulster Minor Club Championship

Started by topgun, October 21, 2008, 12:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgegael

"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

bennydorano

Armagh Harps v Monaghan Champs (Scotstown/St Patricks)

Nothing in the Irish News, should be a full spread on it tommorrow I'd reckon.

robertemmet

na just heard the Ballinderry one last night

bennydorano

Gets underway this weekend, any betting available or who would be favs?

stiffler

Anyone heading down to these games this weekend?

I see there is 4 teams who won both minor and senior championships this year; Cavan Gaels, Ballinderry,  Mayobridge and St Eunans.

Great achievement for these clubs.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Jimmy

Jimmy

Jinxy

Quote from: hardstation on December 06, 2008, 03:14:24 PM
Great match. I think everyone should post their favourite incident and bit by bit we'll piece the full game together. Here's mine:

With about a minute to go in the game and things starting to come to the boil, the ball goes out over the sideline. The linesman awards the sideline kick to Cavan Gaels when it should have been a Ballinderry ball. A Ballinderry player picks the ball up and is attacked by a Cavan Gaels sub. A bout of fisticuffs ends with the Ballinderry player throwing the ball into the crowd. The ball is caught by an absolute nut case woman from Cavan. The referee over rules the linesman's decision and gives the line ball to Ballinderry. When the Ballinderry players go to the fence to ask for the ball back, the mad woman refuses to give it back. This results in more argy bargy on the the field. She eventually gives it back, shouting "f**k yis".

When the game ends, a bit slabbering, pushing, shoving, nonsense starts. Two Cavan players sent off after the game.

Enjoyable.

Holy God. :D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Doire abú

I'm interested in hearing HS's report.

orangeman

Ardboe and Ballinderry now - should be interesting - I believe it was originally fixed for next Sunday but with Ballinderry seniors I assume playing next Sunday, what now ??

FermPundit

Any word of the Belcco v Creggan game?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

bennydorano

Creggan bt Belcoo 1-14 to 2-6 setting up a semi with Scotstown on the 21st.

Scotstown will be very hard to beat from what I saw of them against us yesterday, very strong down the middle, excellent FB, & FF, big strong MF.

orangeman

Any word on when the Ballinderry Ardboe game will be played ?

bennydorano

Semi Finals:
Sunday 21st December 1-30pm
Scotstown   v   Creggan

Friday 26th December 1-30pm
Naomh Adhamhnáin/Mayobridge   v   Ballinderry/Ardboe

Final:
Thursday 1st January 1-30pm

T O Hare

Quote from: drici on December 09, 2008, 12:53:00 AM
Saturday 13th December
St Pauls 1-30pm
Ballinderry v Ardboe

Sunday 14th December
St Pauls 1-30pm
Naomh Adhamhnáin v Mayobridge

Why did st pauls change the Bridge game on Sunday??? i was planning to get watching the Ulster final as well  >:( >:( >:(
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"