Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 10:47:45 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2023, 10:44:05 PM
Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 10:32:48 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2023, 10:29:55 PM
Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 09:58:53 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on April 08, 2023, 08:35:35 PM
Aroused ? Yet another example of taking people from a Stone Age culture to ours, beliefs, views on women (check out how women are treated in Afghanistan for a lol) etc and being surprised when something like this happens

Wonder if this was his first brush with the law?

If not, why wasn't he deported?

Edit

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/man-26-appears-in-belfast-court-accused-of-vicious-murder-of-geila-ibram-in-limerick/a1183254440.html

"He is religious and follows strict observances to each prayer time," said the lawyer.

Describing how Shamel prays at sunset and sunrise, cleanses himself after each prayer session and follows Ramadan fasting rules, "should he be confined into a prison setting, the prison service would not be able to fully facilitate his religious observances".

None of your business yank.

I'm a dual citizen so it is my business

Don't think so, you reside elsewhere, pay tax elsewhere. Don't they have some murders there you can blame foreigners for?

Very few, if any murders in my town

If mine, and my families safety is in danger when I visit it is my business

Sorry, I didn't realise you had family visiting sex workers in Limerick. It certainly is your business in that case.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on April 09, 2023, 12:54:37 AM
Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 10:47:45 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2023, 10:44:05 PM
Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 10:32:48 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2023, 10:29:55 PM
Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 09:58:53 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on April 08, 2023, 08:35:35 PM
Aroused ? Yet another example of taking people from a Stone Age culture to ours, beliefs, views on women (check out how women are treated in Afghanistan for a lol) etc and being surprised when something like this happens

Wonder if this was his first brush with the law?

If not, why wasn't he deported?

Edit

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/man-26-appears-in-belfast-court-accused-of-vicious-murder-of-geila-ibram-in-limerick/a1183254440.html

"He is religious and follows strict observances to each prayer time," said the lawyer.

Describing how Shamel prays at sunset and sunrise, cleanses himself after each prayer session and follows Ramadan fasting rules, "should he be confined into a prison setting, the prison service would not be able to fully facilitate his religious observances".

None of your business yank.

I'm a dual citizen so it is my business

Don't think so, you reside elsewhere, pay tax elsewhere. Don't they have some murders there you can blame foreigners for?

Very few, if any murders in my town

If mine, and my families safety is in danger when I visit it is my business

Sorry, I didn't realise you had family visiting sex workers in Limerick. It certainly is your business in that case.

Eh....okay....whatever you say

Itchy

Quote from: clarshack on April 11, 2023, 09:12:26 AM
Video circulating of a lad getting chased and attacked by a gang of lovely chaps in Galway.

And?

tonto1888

Seen a video on twitter if a lad stabbing two people in Dublin. Wonder why that kid person hasn't picked up on it yet......

Gabriel_Hurl

Rossfan

Some of them saying it must be something the tenant did ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: clarshack on April 19, 2023, 02:19:12 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 19, 2023, 02:11:15 PM
Some of them saying it must be something the tenant did ::)

It would be interesting to find out what would drive a man on a crutch to do that.  Is there a full video?

Maybe he's just a greedy evil cnut on a crutch?

Milltown Row2

Boys be on crutches all the time to get DLA ;D

Nowt wrong with them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

The right-wing nazi filth showing their true colours in Dublin last night and today.

burdizzo

Yawn. Be sure to wipe up that bile you drooled when you're finished; self-hatred is a messy business.

Rossfan

IF there was..... he should be dealt with by the Gardai and the Law.
There were 2 Dublin bucks jailed for their roles in a murder during the week.
Do the people of the other 31 Counties start attacking any Dubs who live there?

The slime like the "party" set up by Farage and fellow travellers are trying to spread their filthy message of hate.

Itchy

I see our two resident nazis are still at large, pair of wankers.

Kidder81

Child sexual abuse probe 'obstructed' by asylum hotel staff

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66386310

Some highlights.....  ???  ???

"Staff at a hotel for asylum seekers obstructed a police investigation into a report that a man masturbated in front of a seven-year-old child, the BBC has been told."

"In 2022, in an unrelated incident, a teenage boy was reported to have been raped by a man in his 30s at a different hotel for asylum seekers in east London run by the same company, Clearsprings Ready Homes."

"The BBC has also learned that a male was sexually assaulted at another hotel for asylum seekers in Staffordshire in December 2022."

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on August 03, 2023, 09:21:23 PM
Child sexual abuse probe 'obstructed' by asylum hotel staff

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66386310

Some highlights.....  ???  ???

"Staff at a hotel for asylum seekers obstructed a police investigation into a report that a man masturbated in front of a seven-year-old child, the BBC has been told."

"In 2022, in an unrelated incident, a teenage boy was reported to have been raped by a man in his 30s at a different hotel for asylum seekers in east London run by the same company, Clearsprings Ready Homes."

"The BBC has also learned that a male was sexually assaulted at another hotel for asylum seekers in Staffordshire in December 2022."

Is this about the east wall Irelandisfull?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Meanwhile in the USA some disgusting behaviour from undocumented, unvetted etc etc migrant scum. I think we can all agree these should be sent home immediately

https://www.independent.ie/regionals/kerry/north-west-kerry-news/vicious-new-york-assault-involving-kerry-supporters-leaves-north-kerry-man-seriously-injured/a290087053.html