East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Oh look, the racists learnt a big word. It must mean they were right all along

burdizzo

Quote from: Itchy on August 06, 2023, 02:09:34 PM

Big words? I don't see any big words in the last few posts. You, on the other hand, should learn to punctuate before casting aspersions on others' use of the English language. Comprendo?

Itchy

Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 02:15:02 PM

Big words? I don't see any big words in the last few posts. You, on the other hand, should learn to punctuate before casting aspersions on others' use of the English language. Comprendo?

Careful, you could get thrown out of the country by brain dead rascist wankers for using a foreign word like that.

burdizzo

Quote from: Itchy on August 06, 2023, 02:17:24 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 02:15:02 PM

Careful, you could get thrown out of the country by brain dead rascist wankers for using a foreign word like that.

Ha ha! Oh God - you crack me up!! What, pray tell, is a "rascist"!!! Hah hah! Big words, eh? You can't even grapple with the little ones. Hah!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 02:07:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2023, 01:48:54 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 01:44:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2023, 01:22:42 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 01:17:33 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 06, 2023, 12:41:21 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 10:43:53 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on August 06, 2023, 09:25:56 AM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on August 06, 2023, 02:43:33 AM
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/c69/BALLINTOY/7F65E2B1-2BB4-44D8-8CAA-2CB83584318E.jpeg

Roderick O Gorman is the main man in Ireland driving on mass migration into Ireland.

The end game is to get rid of Christianity and the white indigenous people. Through miscegenation and replacement.
Miscegenation, FFS. Get out of your Ma's spare bedroom and take a shower. Girls not wanting to go out with you is not a grand conspiracy.

Ha ha! Oh, you nihilistic 'liberals'; so easily convulsed! It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but the replacement is happening, all right. Mind you, miscegenation is being pushed quite hard in the media and advertising world - every second 'typical Irish couple' seems to be mixed race - so you do sometimes wonder who's behind it all...

Who is being replaced and where? Where is the evidence of this?

Eh? Irish people are being replaced by non-Irish. The evidence is in the censuses, and before your eyes.

Would you prefer the place to be white and Christian?

Yeah. What's wrong with that??

The worlds moved on, move on with it, you're fighting an imaginary battle, you are here for a very short while, enjoy your time.

Being angry that some people want to live here is a waste of energy

Don't worry, I am enjoying my time. However, I'd also like my descendants to be in a good position to enjoy theirs. There is a tomorrow, too - if we don't throw it away.

Your kids must be proud
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2023, 02:22:15 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 02:07:06 PM
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/c69/BALLINTOY/7F65E2B1-2BB4-44D8-8CAA-2CB83584318E.jpeg

Roderick O Gorman is the main man in Ireland driving on mass migration into Ireland.

The end game is to get rid of Christianity and the white indigenous people. Through miscegenation and replacement.
Miscegenation, FFS. Get out of your Ma's spare bedroom and take a shower. Girls not wanting to go out with you is not a grand conspiracy.

Ha ha! Oh, you nihilistic 'liberals'; so easily convulsed! It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but the replacement is happening, all right. Mind you, miscegenation is being pushed quite hard in the media and advertising world - every second 'typical Irish couple' seems to be mixed race - so you do sometimes wonder who's behind it all...

Eh? Irish people are being replaced by non-Irish. The evidence is in the censuses, and before your eyes.

The worlds moved on, move on with it, you're fighting an imaginary battle, you are here for a very short while, enjoy your time.

Don't worry, I am enjoying my time. However, I'd also like my descendants to be in a good position to enjoy theirs. There is a tomorrow, too - if we don't throw it away.

Your kids must be proud

Thank you.

general_lee

You should join a lodge.

Milltown Row2

It is believed that the most likely first settlers on the island of Ireland originated from Spain
said the hunter-gatherer Irish not only had dark skin, but also bright blue eyes – a combination rarely seen today.

Sorry to disappoint lol

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Where you'd spend your leisure time at the football, pub etc etc, you know your hobbies, well these pair's(Baile and Angelo's latest incarnation) hobby is hating and peddling hate, it's all consuming. They're like the half dozen middle aged sad sacks who organised the anti imm, sorry racist march in Buncrana lately. Locals out in good numbers to look at these lunatics with bemusement. Imagine hating on another human due to their colour, it really is mind blowing

Rossfan

And some of them claim to be Christians !!
If that brown skinned middle Easterner came around today preaching love and tolerance to all he'd get short shrift from those self declared Christians who wouldn't be long in burning him out!
I hear there's a few of them crashing a boat up Lough Derg in
some sort of protest against LGBT people or books that mention them...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

So, no one from the LGBT community, no dark skin people, no atheists, no refugees, and no Muslims..

Probably no nordies  ;D

I really struggle to understand the stance, you'd have to be a complete fuckwit to think you or your descendants will be worse off, if you are poorly off at the minute or in the future that's on you, not someone that's fleeing a war torn country or someone coming here to make a better life for themselves.

LeoMc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2023, 04:49:57 PM
So, no one from the LGBT community, no dark skin people, no atheists, no refugees, and no Muslims..

Probably no nordies  ;D

I really struggle to understand the stance, you'd have to be a complete fuckwit to think you or your descendants will be worse off, if you are poorly off at the minute or in the future that's on you, not someone that's fleeing a war torn country or someone coming here to make a better life for themselves.

And I bet they "know" the religion of the people who own the media and are behind the great replacement!!

Rossfan

They "know" everything, just like their predecessors  Hitler, Himmler, Goering , Goebels etc etc

Itchy

I find their obsession with Paedophiles strange too and the idea that they are protectors of Irish women. The funniest thing is their welcoming of rascist English people into their ranks, in fact I would say most of their social media presence are English people pretending to be irish. Sad little people.

Rossfan

It is alleged that one of their "children protectors" in the South of the Country is a child abuser.
Another has a foreign wife....