Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 02:45:57 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 02:43:38 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 11:28:16 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2023, 11:22:51 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 11:21:00 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2023, 11:19:51 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 11:13:23 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 16, 2023, 11:00:56 AM
he used to come to the north regularly with bunting but that relationship turned sour when she scammed them. Match made in heaven.

He's a piece of work. if you're going to protests organised by a boy like that or with a boy like that speaking at it you need to take a look at yourself tbh. Shows you how much this kind of thing is being hijacked.

And the other side are headlining a performer who knifed someone to death in the 'Joy

This is why extremists are full of shite, who did he kill?

Another inmate

Didn't kill a guard then? Was it self defense? Gotta give me some back ground to this, like a link

Oh....and they have a faux asylum seeker on the docket as well

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/ireland-asylum-seeker-debate-heats-up.amp

Quite a lot wrong with that article
It's not ridiculous why she doesn't know the reason a decision on her case is taking so long. This happens. There are many reasons why some cases take over two years to be concluded other than challenges. There are plenty of bureaucratic delays. Win residency? Being granted asylum does not give you residency. You get a grant for 5 years. After that it is reviewed.
They are saying her application here and probably in the UK was more than likely refused. Maybe. But sure if you don't know the truth just plant rhat suspicion anyway.

She was lying through her teeth

I'd love to know how much in free legal aid she clocked up during that period

I've never heard such a piles of lies in my born days

As I said. There is plenty wrong with that article. As for lying through her teeth. You have seen her screening interview? Her substantive asylum interview? Her witness statement? No. Didn't think so

whitey

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 02:48:24 PM
he used to come to the north regularly with bunting but that relationship turned sour when she scammed them. Match made in heaven.

He's a piece of work. if you're going to protests organised by a boy like that or with a boy like that speaking at it you need to take a look at yourself tbh. Shows you how much this kind of thing is being hijacked.

And the other side are headlining a performer who knifed someone to death in the 'Joy

Another inmate

Didn't kill a guard then? Was it self defense? Gotta give me some back ground to this, like a link

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/ireland-asylum-seeker-debate-heats-up.amp

It's not ridiculous why she doesn't know the reason a decision on her case is taking so long. This happens. There are many reasons why some cases take over two years to be concluded other than challenges. There are plenty of bureaucratic delays. Win residency? Being granted asylum does not give you residency. You get a grant for 5 years. After that it is reviewed.
They are saying her application here and probably in the UK was more than likely refused. Maybe. But sure if you don't know the truth just plant rhat suspicion anyway.

As I said. There is plenty wrong with that article. As for lying through her teeth. You have seen her screening interview? Her substantive asylum interview? Her witness statement? No. Didn't think so

They have copies of her asylum applications in the UK and Ireland and have cross referenced them with entry visas etc, and you just can't accept that she committed fraud and told a pack of lies (and probably cost the taxpayer €1M over a decade)

tonto1888

Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 02:48:24 PM

Another inmate

They have copies of her asylum applications in the UK and Ireland and have cross referenced them with entry visas etc, and you just can't accept that she committed fraud and told a pack of lies (and probably cost the taxpayer €1M over a decade)

Who has? Irish central? They don't even know the outcome of her application

whitey

"The Sunday Times story was probably helped by a leak from someone in the immigration service here where there is irritation at the accusations of "bureaucratic delays" which allegedly cause people like Kisyombe to languish in the system for years"

Believe whatever you want

tonto1888

Probably. Again they don't know. And I highly doubt they have seen the asylum application. But. Believe what you want

Eire90

They're  apparently inviting some UDA Commander to speak aswell

Eire90

as i have said before the whole thing is about more than immigration  its just part of the culture war they see ireland as a battleground and covid got them a lot of new members.

Armagh18

Quote from: Eire90 on February 16, 2023, 03:11:31 PM
as i have said before the whole thing is about more than immigration  its just part of the culture war they see ireland as a battleground and covid got them a lot of new members.
Absolutely. It's the fault of the main stream parties though- people who felt covid measures went too far and/or have genuine, justified concerns about immigration have 0 decent representation and are being duped by the far right loonies.

Rossfan

Quote from: Eire90 on February 16, 2023, 03:09:22 PM
Good, let them be seen for the absolute scum they are.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Who's inviting a UDA commander?

So on one side we have a drug dealing murderer and a fake asylum seeker

And on the other side we have Tommy Robinson and a UDA commander

All were missing is that crazy defrocked priest who interrupted the London Olympics

tonto1888

Quote from: whitey on February 16, 2023, 03:31:58 PM

All were missing is that crazy defrocked priest who interrupted the London Olympics

Alleged fake asylum seeker. No proof

whitey

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 03:33:17 PM

Haha-okay. Whatever you say

As my granny used to say, they have you codded up to the 2 eyeballs

whitey

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 03:33:17 PM

LOL

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ellie-kisyombe-charged-with-2019-assault-ldgc70x70

She was also up on charges of battering someone

FFS

tonto1888

burdizzo

Ha ha!

By the way, these 'rumours' about Tommy Robinson are only that. Probably planted by the 'establishment left' to discredit the protests, anyway.