Things you like to do when the wifes away/home alone?

Started by Ulick, May 27, 2010, 01:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

I get a strange satisfaction with throwing the rubbish into the one bin without recycling.

Nally Stand

Subconsciuosly, and in a matter of minutes, turn the entire place into a pig sty
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

delboy

Quote from: Ulick on May 27, 2010, 01:29:01 PM
I get a strange satisfaction with throwing the rubbish into the one bin without recycling.

I do that all the time anyway ;D

Spending lots of mindless hours on the xbox drinking beer and killing things  :)

nrico2006

I'm sure a lot of boys footer with channels on Sky that they wouldn't normally do, well unless the blade is in bed. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

The Real Laoislad

Always get a take away if she is away for the night be it pizza, Chinese or just the chippers...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stew

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 27, 2010, 01:33:30 PM
Subconsciuosly, and in a matter of minutes, turn the entire place into a pig sty

:D

Aye and minutes before her return run around like a mad man taking the rough off and trying to pretend it wasnt that bad.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

bingobus

Fart out loud  ;D

And don't go hiding, lads we all do it but I suspect some probably do it in her presence as well. Real hard men.  :D

The Real Laoislad

I'm the opposite,I am very tidy around the house and always keep the house clean.
The woman on the other hand would have the place in a mess
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: bingobus on May 27, 2010, 02:58:31 PM
Fart out loud  ;D

And don't go hiding, lads we all do it but I suspect some probably do it in her presence as well. Real hard men.  :D

Whats wrong with doing it in her presence?
I remember when I started going out with her first and I use to nearly explode as I didn't want to fart in front of her...
That all changed after we moved in together...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: stew on May 27, 2010, 02:50:09 PM

:D

Aye and minutes before her return run around like a mad man taking the rough off and trying to pretend it wasnt that bad.
:D Make a feed, have the odd beer, watch shite on tv and make a mess of the place.

Evidence of which is disposed off whilst the wife is pulling up to the house!

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Hardy

Leave the toilet seat up.
Let the grass grow.
Let the gimp out of the basement.

The Iceman

Hopefully she takes the kids with her.
Like to get caught up on some work outside and maybe wash the car.

Dig out the PS2 maybe.

Sleep.

The kids are harder work than the wife these days.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

quit yo jibbajabba

Skull - i have 2 interpretations of that pic.....either way i like it lol......