Things you like to do when the wifes away/home alone?

Started by Ulick, May 27, 2010, 01:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Jazes LaoisLad. How were you single for so long  :-\

Me - the Mrs never leaves me on my own  :-[

Minder

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 27, 2010, 10:58:42 PM
Jazes LaoisLad. How were you single for so long  :-\

Me - the Mrs never leaves me on my own  :-[

Were you caught hanging out of another Larry?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on May 27, 2010, 10:49:02 PM
Quote from: Boycey on May 27, 2010, 10:47:16 PM
Sadly in my case its sleep..

Since we moved in two years ago I don't think I've had a decent nights sleep. My woman takes up 80-90% of the bed despite being half my size, I'm left hanging over one side of the bed millimetres from disaster. So on the odd night she's away I take to the bed about 8PM with Sky remote in one hand. Bliss

What about the other hand?

Jesus Minder, first have a hand down your trousers & now your asking what another lad doing with the other hand

get a grip laddie  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

stephenite

Early afternoon I'd try and watch a Dvd or documentary that I've wanted to see for a while, after that I'd cook a nice meal at my leisure with the kitchen to myself. After that I'd probably drink a few beers while listening to loud music.

I always look forward to it like a child looks forward to Christmas, but it's alway a bit of an anti-climax.

Shamrock Shore

QuoteWere you caught hanging out of another Larry

Yeuch - perish the thought.

No - we are anti-social to a certain extent and when we do go out we go out together. I don't have 'lads night out' and she is the same.

Auld age is a curse!

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

offtheground

Quote from: Niall Quinn on May 28, 2010, 03:17:49 AM
The dog

"came home early one night and found my dad pumping iron.......never did figure out why we called that dog iron.."

Shamrock Shore

Hardstation

QuoteWe say "I'm not getting any (sex)" but I like your phrase.

Have u a hidden camera in our house?

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 27, 2010, 10:49:07 PM

Since we moved in two years ago I don't think I've had a decent nights sleep. My woman takes up 80-90% of the bed despite being half my size, I'm left hanging over one side of the bed millimetres from disaster. So on the odd night she's away I take to the bed about 8PM with Sky remote in one hand. Bliss

I know what you mean!
I find a good knee into her lower back usually moves her back to her side of the bed

LOL outstanding, nothing more hateful that sleeping on the edge of the bed!!!!

Knee in the lower back seems to be the only answer
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

downredblack

Put on some old Jamaican SKA / REGGAE full whack , drink beer and dance .

illdecide

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on May 28, 2010, 02:47:43 PM

I know what you mean!
I find a good knee into her lower back usually moves her back to her side of the bed

Lads FFS there's an easier option than that, get a bit of a semi on then turn into her (spooning) and she'll feel the semi and by feck she'll soon move over to her own side. On the plus side if she doesnt you know you're getting the ride, either way you win
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: illdecide on May 28, 2010, 05:19:22 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on May 28, 2010, 02:47:43 PM

I know what you mean!

Lads FFS there's an easier option than that, get a bit of a semi on then turn into her (spooning) and she'll feel the semi and by feck she'll soon move over to her own side. On the plus side if she doesnt you know you're getting the ride, either way you win
That reminds of me of a scene in American Beauty,  :D Good advice though...
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

5 Sams

A feed of all the stuff I'm not allowed...then pints in the club with no curly finger :) :) :)
The Aristocrat Years

SLIGONIAN

Watch elitetv on sky  ;) Alice Goodwin on in 12 mins,  :-*
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"