Tyrone v Derry 1995 USF - just got a copy!

Started by under the bar, November 11, 2008, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

reddgnhand

Found a copy of this game in full. The 1st 20 mins of the 1st half skips and loses a picture. Does anyone know if it can be fixed so that i can transfer it to DVD.

Over the Bar

Have you tried adjusting the tracking on the VCR?

reddgnhand

Quote from: Over the Bar on November 17, 2008, 08:27:27 PM
Have you tried adjusting the tracking on the VCR?

No its not the tracking. Its got damaged in someway or has picked up some dirt through the years. After the 1st 20 mins or so its sound.

ONeill

If you ever get her onto DVD, I'm a definite buyer!! Would make a fine Christmas present to give to myself.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

reddgnhand

Quote from: ONeill on November 18, 2008, 05:33:37 PM
If you ever get her onto DVD, I'm a definite buyer!! Would make a fine Christmas present to give to myself.

You can have one for nothing.

ONeill

Very kind of you, though I feel you could be inundated on here with requests!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doire abú

Maybe you could throw her onto youtube or irishtorrents.com or something if its not too much bother?

under the bar

orangeman

Quote from: reddgnhand on November 17, 2008, 05:57:28 PM
Found a copy of this game in full. The 1st 20 mins of the 1st half skips and loses a picture. Does anyone know if it can be fixed so that i can transfer it to DVD.

Hope you get it fixed - that is a real collector's item.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Uladh

Who scored the disallowed point for tyrone in the 1995 all ireland final after taking the pass from canavan.... seanie something... wing back i think?

rrhf

Doire abú

Don't suppose anyone has a video of that match they could throw online? Its a game I never seen again.

Would also love to see that year's All-Ireland minor final between Derry and Westmeath again.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Muzz on November 11, 2008, 04:32:05 PM
Quote from: under the bar on November 11, 2008, 01:16:11 PM
OK the difference of opinon is on whether Pascal Canavan cut Barton open under both eyes before being sent off.

It happened right in front of me - from memory (I was only a cub) but yes Barton was cut badly.  Under both eyes I cannot be sure but defo blood there.

No he definitely wasnt cut