Sick

Started by ziggysego, September 27, 2007, 12:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

Usually about this time with the turn in the weather the old headcolds have started in work.. You know the one - wake up feeling stuffed up... and the rest of the day feeling awful......... It must be going about as I saw the most fantastic hackle on the pavement at lunchtime today - one of those ones that you could have slipped in and fell .............. commonly known as a Docker's Omlette.

Spiritof98

I'm worried about Ziggy, over an hour now, do you think he's Ok,
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on September 27, 2007, 01:47:27 PM
On the way home now. Will be a few hours to you see me logged in again. Going straight to bed once I get in.
Quote from: Square Ball on September 27, 2007, 01:49:43 PM
DONT LOG ON FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS

hope not to see him on here for while.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

longball

Ziggy get well soon  :-[ :-[

PS thought u were chaning back to homer- u stoner!!!!!  :-*
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Just popped in for a few moments. Damn, think I have to admit, I've got an addiction problem when it comes to this board!

Went straight to bed when I went home and to sleep. Not long up, but still not feeling the best. Might head back to bed shortly.

Wasn't going to bother putting Homer back tonight as I wasn't feeling the best, but since longball is complaining about it..... he's back! :)
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

Stay at home 2morrow and get well soon.

ziggysego

You won't see me until Monday hoopsaaa.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

[size=20
pt]TURN THE COMPUTER OFF, TURN THE PHONE OFF AND GO TO BED[/size]
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Homer

Tyrones own

Quote from: ziggysego link=to pic=4916.msg169033#msg169033 date=1190921590
Just popped in for a few moments. Damn, think I have to admit, I've got an addiction problem when it comes to this board!

Went straight to bed when I went home and to sleep. Not long up, but still not feeling the best. Might head back to bed shortly.

Wasn't going to bother putting Homer back tonight as I wasn't feeling the best, but since longball is complaining about it..... he's back! :)

Ye Think? 
Take a few days rest Ziggy, sure we'll have hardstation back on board tomorrow ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann