Sick

Started by ziggysego, September 27, 2007, 12:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I'm stuck at work and puking my ring up. No way home until 1.30pm.

What does everyone else do when they are sick?
Testing Accessibility

deiseach

Stay at home, like I'm doing right now.

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on September 27, 2007, 12:06:13 PM

Dont put yourself through it ziggy. You are going through the pain so some other b4stard can  make money off your back.
Fcuk work & go home asap

oneillcup2007

I have my doubst whether any of you guys would have done a real days work in your lives . 

hoopsaaa

If i see u i will run :o

blast05

QuoteWhat does everyone else do when they are sick?

I post on a web bulletin board asking for advice on what to do. In fact i am not sure how i would survive in the world without such forums to advise me on how to handle day to day activities.
I got great advice the other day - you see i farted and i think a person that sits opposite me nearly heard so i posted on a bulletin board wondering what to do. Someone brilliantly suggested fart louder the next time. I did and the person opposite definitely heard. I am not sure how i would have managed without such profound and insightful help

ziggysego

Leaving at 1.30pm and crawling straight into bed.
Testing Accessibility

redandblackjack

Quote from: ziggysego on September 27, 2007, 12:06:13 PM

Get a plastic bag, place the handles around your ears and let the juices flow! Great for when your lying in the scratcher blocked and you know you won't make the bog in time!

dodo

Square Ball

Ziggy

members of the NICS go home when the feel sick, no messing around, if they can get home themselves they go, if not you normally get a good samaritian to bring them home. Go home early you will gen no extra thanks for staying.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

heganboy

Send somebody down to the video shop for all the films you want to watch but haven't had the time. Get the kettle up beside the bed for tae, lemsip or hot whiskey. Get a load of crap food, crisps chocolate pot noodles and tell everyone else in the house what you have is contagious. Switch off your phone and computer and wallow for 48 hours pure bliss
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

On the way home now. Will be a few hours to you see me logged in again. Going straight to bed once I get in.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

DONT LOG ON FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

heganboy

Contagious, my favouite joke:
Teacher in primary school teaching kids about antibiotics says word contagious looks up and says to the class "contagious that's a big word, can anybody give me a sentence with the word contagious in it?"
Wee Seamy at the back waving like a demon, "Miss, Miss, Miss"
"Ok Seamy" shaking head
"My sister is sick and in bed and mammy wants my uncle who's a chemist to come and bring her some medicine"
"Sounds good so far Seamy" teacher can't believe Seamy's on the right track
"But my daddy wants her to go to a doctor quickly because it'll take that other contagious"
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

dodo