Lost Passports Thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, August 19, 2008, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Rav67 on August 24, 2008, 02:26:56 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 24, 2008, 01:57:57 PM
Quote from: Fluffy Che on August 23, 2008, 10:00:33 AM
Nail, have to say, your taste in music is total shite but your description of going to Dublin had me in stitches, great stuff. Have a good holiday, you deserve it after that escapade..

Don't be slaggin!! Someone told me Vengaboys are doing some sort of reunion thing in the elk at some stage?? Would be rude not to hit that for old times sake

October 10th, think I might book a flight home from England for that weekend!

Brilliant! Used to love the vengaboys when I first started going to centrepoint in lurgan! To see them live will fulfill a drea. Have already seen Scooter in concert!  8)

Fluffy Che

Midnight to Six..

Our Nail Loney

fred the red

Lads just got a text from a lad whos on holidays with our nail.......young loney has lost his passport already!  :D

Agnes Dipesto

Can't wait for the rest of this story, no doubt there will be another thread dedicated to it when he gets home.  :D

Our Nail Loney

Clean fucked here, am tired and have got the cold I think!

Just clearing up the situation, I did NOT lose my passport!! The second night I woke up at the wrong apartments lying at the side of the pool having lost my flip flops, new t shirt and my wallet!! The wallet was the kille, had about eighty sterling and over a hundred euros, not to mention my bank cards, ID, Euro Helath card and the worst of all-my new Subway card! I was near for geting a feww sub with it! Ah well... Away now to get a proper feed the food over there was te worst.

Minder

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 04, 2008, 01:03:17 PM

Just clearing up the situation, I did NOT lose my passport!! The second night I woke up at the wrong apartments lying at the side of the pool having lost my flip flops, new t shirt and my wallet!! The wallet was the kille, had about eighty sterling and over a hundred euros, not to mention my bank cards, ID, Euro Helath card and the worst of all-my new Subway card! I was near for geting a feww sub with it! Ah well... Away now to get a proper feed the food over there was te worst.

You shouldnt be allowed out of the house without a note ONL...........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Minder on September 04, 2008, 01:54:51 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 04, 2008, 01:03:17 PM

You shouldnt be allowed out of the house without a note ONL...........

I won't be leaving the house for the near future thats for sure! Going to bed now with about four litres of water and a few dvds I havent seen (no, not the ones on offer over there  ;) )

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Our Nail Loney

You can go down and get one in less than a week, thats if you have travel documents etc...

Or on the other hand it takes about 3 weeks if you send it away an everything I think...

Minder

I think there is an "urgent help needed" thread with someone in a similar situation to you ONL with no passport.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Minder on March 02, 2009, 07:05:23 PM
I think there is an "urgent help needed" thread with someone in a similar situation to you ONL with no passport.

Ah right, well I hope they don't go the arse about face way that I did, and leave themselves plenty of time, that is my advice...

Leaving yourself plenty of time is the clinker!!

supersub

Didn't want to start new thread - does anyone know if you can get a passport done in a day if you've lost it and only have a birth cert for identification?

tyronefan

I think if you go to the passport office in dublin with all the paperwork they will issue you a emergency passport on the day