East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2023, 04:49:57 PM
So, no one from the LGBT community, no dark skin people, no atheists, no refugees, and no Muslims..

Probably no nordies  ;D

I really struggle to understand the stance, you'd have to be a complete fuckwit to think you or your descendants will be worse off, if you are poorly off at the minute or in the future that's on you, not someone that's fleeing a war torn country or someone coming here to make a better life for themselves.

Right, so the Catholic minority in Northern Ireland were better off under Protestant rule? Fine. And Irish people would be better off as a minority under Muslim rule? Cool. Scoff all you want, but it is a possibility in the future. "Ah shure, I'll be dead then anyway!". Puh. How apathetic and nihilistic! Why would even want to leave that legacy? And, besides all that - why would you want your children to be merely 'equal' to anyone from the rest of the world who decides they want to come and live here? Would you not like for them to have a head-start? Is the concept of nationality meaningless to you?

Itchy

Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 06:05:33 PM
So, no one from the LGBT community, no dark skin people, no atheists, no refugees, and no Muslims..

Probably no nordies  ;D

I really struggle to understand the stance, you'd have to be a complete fuckwit to think you or your descendants will be worse off, if you are poorly off at the minute or in the future that's on you, not someone that's fleeing a war torn country or someone coming here to make a better life for themselves.

Right, so the Catholic minority in Northern Ireland were better off under Protestant rule? Fine. And Irish people would be better off as a minority under Muslim rule? Cool. Scoff all you want, but it is a possibility in the future. "Ah shure, I'll be dead then anyway!". Puh. How apathetic and nihilistic! Why would even want to leave that legacy? And, besides all that - why would you want your children to be merely 'equal' to anyone from the rest of the world who decides they want to come and live here? Would you not like for them to have a head-start? Is the concept of nationality meaningless to you?

Wow. What drivel you come out with. If you are concerned about the survival of Christianity your enemy isn't Muslims, your enemy cones from within Christianity who has managed to turn off huge swathes of young people. Your blathering about nationality is bizarre. You can be Muslim and Irish (Sinead O Connor) you can be black and Irish (Paul McGrath, Phil Lynott). Rascist scum like you do not get to define what being Irish is.

Milltown Row2

Probably no nordies  ;D

My kids have a better head start than someone coming over on a dingy my kids kids will still have a better start on those kids of parents that came here on a dingy, if they don't that's on them, if someone works hard they deserve the breaks.

You are in looney toons if you think all our descendants will be wearing burkas, but when your brain is the size of a pea you'll believe anything
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

these so called irish patriots claim to be christian but identify with man made labels they would not know true mystical chrisitianity if it slapped them in the face.

JoG2

Probably no nordies  ;D

What's that meme tagline... "they walk among us". Give your head a shake ffs

RedHand88

Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 01:17:33 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 06, 2023, 12:41:21 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 10:43:53 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on August 06, 2023, 09:25:56 AM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on August 06, 2023, 02:43:33 AM
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/c69/BALLINTOY/7F65E2B1-2BB4-44D8-8CAA-2CB83584318E.jpeg

Roderick O Gorman is the main man in Ireland driving on mass migration into Ireland.

The end game is to get rid of Christianity and the white indigenous people. Through miscegenation and replacement.
Miscegenation, FFS. Get out of your Ma's spare bedroom and take a shower. Girls not wanting to go out with you is not a grand conspiracy.

Ha ha! Oh, you nihilistic 'liberals'; so easily convulsed! It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but the replacement is happening, all right. Mind you, miscegenation is being pushed quite hard in the media and advertising world - every second 'typical Irish couple' seems to be mixed race - so you do sometimes wonder who's behind it all...

Who is being replaced and where? Where is the evidence of this?

Eh? Irish people are being replaced by non-Irish. The evidence is in the censuses, and before your eyes.

Unfortunately for you I did look at the census figures. Between 2016 and 2022 there are an extra 112,000 "white Irish".

It seems the "great replacement" isn't really very effective... is it?  ::)

tonto1888

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 06, 2023, 08:26:31 PM
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/c69/BALLINTOY/7F65E2B1-2BB4-44D8-8CAA-2CB83584318E.jpeg

Roderick O Gorman is the main man in Ireland driving on mass migration into Ireland.

The end game is to get rid of Christianity and the white indigenous people. Through miscegenation and replacement.
Miscegenation, FFS. Get out of your Ma's spare bedroom and take a shower. Girls not wanting to go out with you is not a grand conspiracy.

Ha ha! Oh, you nihilistic 'liberals'; so easily convulsed! It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but the replacement is happening, all right. Mind you, miscegenation is being pushed quite hard in the media and advertising world - every second 'typical Irish couple' seems to be mixed race - so you do sometimes wonder who's behind it all...

Eh? Irish people are being replaced by non-Irish. The evidence is in the censuses, and before your eyes.

Unfortunately for you I did look at the census figures. Between 2016 and 2022 there are an extra 112,000 "white Irish".

Don't come at these people with facts haha

imtommygunn

Never mind the Muslims what about the lizard people? We were told they were coming too.

(This reminds me of some shit that came out recently about a grand nationalist plan to get educated. It's like we all got together and said yeah we'll get degrees all the Muslims across the world must have a communication mechanism where they tell people they've never met to come to Ireland for the big takeover).

burdizzo

Not unfortunate for me, at all. The total population went up by way, way more than that. In fact, by well over 400,000. Only 3/4 of the total population is white Irish (77% to be exact), so imagine what it'll be in another, say, 20 years. Your twisting of this statistic is downright dishonest. But what would I expect? "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."

RedHand88 and tonto1888? Funny...

Milltown Row2

So in 20 years Ireland will be Muslim?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2023, 11:32:34 PM

That's not what I said, as you well know. And you insinuated that it was ME who had a brain the size of a pea?!

RedHand88

Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 11:16:10 PM

Not unfortunate for me, at all. The total population went up by way, way more than that. In fact, by well over 400,000. Only 3/4 of the total population is white Irish (77% to be exact), so imagine what it'll be in another, say, 20 years. Your twisting of this statistic is downright dishonest. But what would I expect? "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."

RedHand88 and tonto1888? Funny...

I'm twisting nothing you absolute dose of dung. The white population is growing in Ireland yet you are trying to push this lie that somehow whites are "being replaced".
Ffs listen to yourself.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on August 07, 2023, 06:29:17 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2023, 11:32:34 PM

That's not what I said, as you well know. And you insinuated that it was ME who had a brain the size of a pea?!

Ok, humour me, in twenty years time what will happen?

Snapchap

Don't dip into this thread all that often, but f**k me, it's a sad reminder that brainless hate filled racists really do walk among us in significant numbers.

Look-Up!

Nobody gets "replaced". The word is meaningless. We live, we choose our partners, we die. If our children are healthy and happy that's all that matters. There is nothing worse in this world than a sick child. The colour of their skin is the very last thing anyone should worry about. The blood flowing through our descendants veins will be the same family blood we have, skin colour will make absolutely no change to that. We're too bloody white anyway, burn far too quickly.