Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Sure,hit it yourself Ref! on February 01, 2011, 02:24:33 PM
Carrickmore

Kildress - But they might be away from there now considering there in Carmen Hi!!!

Nally Stand

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 01, 2011, 02:46:51 PM
Quote from: Sure,hit it yourself Ref! on February 01, 2011, 02:24:33 PM
Carrickmore

Kildress - But they might be away from there now considering there in Carmen Hi!!!

Me thinks they will be busy!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

maco

Where abouts in Carrickmore? Town centre?

My 'friend' was due to travel through there this evening, but may have to have a change of plan..

fitzroyalty

Some craic last week in the company of a certain gaaboard poster, panic stations en-route to Armagh city. Ended up taking the scene route to Athletic Grounds!  :D

Sure,hit it yourself Ref!

Quote from: maco on February 01, 2011, 03:39:31 PM
Where abouts in Carrickmore? Town centre?

My 'friend' was due to travel through there this evening, but may have to have a change of plan..

They were outside the Dean secondary school on the Pomeroy side of the town. I'd say they'll e covering everywhere around the town at some stage today.

Never seen the roads as quiet, no one had left their houses since Sunday!

maco

Alternative route required then me thinks. Or else work late and don't go home until dark!!

Theyre not there at the minute. Don't know where they've disappeared to!

comethekingdom

Jaysus lads! Is there an honest wan among ye up there in the occupied six ???

tyronehi

Does anybody know if you get all the red out of the tank and put clear in is that all you need to do to get rid of any trace of red?? also does your name be in the paper for being caught?! &do you have to pay the fine on the spot? Is it still £500?? would apprecicate the knowledge of some of you more experienced ribena users ;)

Puckoon

Quote from: tyronehi on February 02, 2011, 06:48:41 PM
Does anybody know if you get all the red out of the tank and put clear in is that all you need to do to get rid of any trace of red?? also does your name be in the paper for being caught?! &do you have to pay the fine on the spot? Is it still £500?? would apprecicate the knowledge of some of you more experienced ribena users ;)
:D

omagh_gael

Ha Ha the shame of having your name splashed across the 'Before the Courts' section of the Hearld is always a good deterent. A very respectable mate of mine got named and shamed for a drunken piss on main street last year. He got some ribbing.

Doesn't matter, if you're caught you'll be the talk of the country anyway! ;)

Dougal Maguire

Does anyone in Tyrone run on white diesel
Careful now

Puckoon

Maybe 1 or 2 of the clergy.

tyronehi

:D:D:D:D
Dougal ask that question next week&the answer will be yes!!
nobody gona answer my questions???
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!HELP!!!!