Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: Orior on May 09, 2023, 06:24:25 PM
I have been to about 6 Armagh matches this year, with all tickets purchased online.

I live about 40 mile from my club, and was lucky enough to get tickets, which I have to pick up from a friend outside the ground. It's a bit nervy travelling without a ticket. What if my friend gets stuck or cannot go at the last minute?
Plenty of pubs in Clones lol

armaghniac

I have been to about 6 Armagh matches this year, with all tickets purchased online.

I live about 40 mile from my club, and was lucky enough to get tickets, which I have to pick up from a friend outside the ground. It's a bit nervy travelling without a ticket. What if my friend gets stuck or cannot go at the last minute?

Fold a €50 note and ask the guy to scan it, he'll probably have to hold it do so.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

clarshack

Quote from: trailer on May 09, 2023, 03:25:33 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on May 09, 2023, 03:06:50 PM
Quote from: Louther on May 09, 2023, 03:01:15 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on May 09, 2023, 02:44:07 PM
Sure isn't it great to see the demand! The boom is back.

The thing is if people really want tickets and chase them down, vast majority who want them will be in Clones on Sunday.

As I said previously though, nevermind the demand for tickets. The fact that Ulster's biggest game in years is being played in a Third World standard stadium. It's embarrassing how run down the place is. Getting in and out of the place is a disaster too!

The biggest kip I know. A f**king embarrassment to the GAA.

Before last years Junior club final the last time I had been in Clones was at the Tyrone v Cavan qualifier in July 2019. It was a sunny evening and with there being a poor enough crowd you could really see even then how dilapidated the place had become. The seats are a complete embarrassment in this day and age. The town itself is also a complete hole too.

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on May 09, 2023, 06:45:13 PM

Fold a €50 note and ask the guy to scan it, he'll probably have to hold it do so.

LOL
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 09, 2023, 02:41:57 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 09, 2023, 01:20:42 PM
Quote from: Estimator on May 09, 2023, 01:06:20 PM
Ulster GAA have just confirmed that there will be no tickets released on general sale.

I see a lot of fans/supporters are not happen because the clubs will be handing them out to members, would they not be members of clubs these fans?

Clubs got 114 tickets each. Demand far exceeds that

And thats ok, tickets are sold out for concerts every week and people miss out, having it in Croke would have been best but it's an Ulster final.. Casement can't come quick enough ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

square_ball

Quote from: Orior on May 09, 2023, 06:26:46 PM
At least we'll have more in attendance than that of the NI soccer pinacle last Sunday, which attracted about 9,600 or so.

trailer

Be interesting to see if Rory is on line for Derry this weekend.

TwoUpTwoDown

Rudi

Mourne Red

Heard rumours that he was doing that a few years ago from Fermanagh side of the family - Would say the reasons he got sacked by Fermanagh Co Board have some truth in them now too

Armaghtothebone

Just got a WhatsApp which is supposedly of a post by his former partner on Facebook.
Anyone know if its fake or real?
If its real he will be in a world of pain (and rightly so)

Mourne Red

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on May 10, 2023, 09:08:17 AM
Just got a WhatsApp which is supposedly of a post by his former partner on Facebook.
Anyone know if its fake or real?
If its real he will be in a world of pain (and rightly so)

Aye it's real, on her Facebook profile

Armagh18

Poor woman. There was definitely talk of this sort of thing before.

Doesn't surprise me to be honest. Comes across as a total horrible bastard that man.