AC/DC in Dublin

Started by Stalin, October 14, 2008, 07:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

2FM announced at lunchtime that tickets go on sale at 8am this Thursday morning  :)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Maguire01

Far too many tickets going on sale at this time this year. On top of the GAA tickets, you have the likes of Morrissey and AC/DC (and Coldplay if you wanted, and probably plenty more). It's all a bit much coming up to Christmas.
I think i'm going to give Punchestown a miss - it's a real hassle to get in and out of, and would have been so much easier if it was Croke Park or the RDS. I'll be happy enough with the gig in the Point.

thejuice

Quote from: Louth Exile on December 15, 2008, 01:36:15 PM
2FM announced at lunchtime that tickets go on sale at 8am this Thursday morning  :)

Friday according to their website

https://tickets.acdc.com/index.php?location=eu
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Ok a few friends have got emails saying Thursday 8am, so I'd be inclined to go with them. €75 though, bit steep.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

billy the kid

Just seen it on ticketmaster and it says tickets go on sale this thursday at 8;00AM. It wasnt listed under AC/DC gigs but when I looked up my preferences it came up with the AC/DC tag.

According to AC/DC fanclub Site the fan club allocation go on sale on Friday morning.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

thejuice

Got my expenses from work back today so got a ticket for Wembley gig this morning, and hopefully another tomorrow morning will mean I get to see them 4 times next year.

Goats Do Shave

IF I get 2 tomorrow morning, I wonder would there be anyone looking to swap for the Dublin gig?

under the bar

I have 2 in hand.  Who will swap me for the RDS gig?

Goats Do Shave

thejuice

Quote from: under the bar on December 17, 2008, 10:36:51 AM
I have 2 in hand.  Who will swap me for the RDS gig?

Who'd playing in the RDS?

Goats Do Shave

Anybody with the code?  ???

thejuice

Got 2 tickets, anyone else have any luck?

Santino

Tics sorted myself too and should be lethal.
Its an early evening gig too so good excuse for a sun night rip in dublin too
Rock out with yer c*ck out!

TORGAEL

Tickets secured, happy days, roll on june !

Louth Exile

Got my two this morning  :)

They are still on sale I see

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com