AC/DC in Dublin

Started by Stalin, October 14, 2008, 07:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Just got myself two for MSG November 12, cant wait! :)

ardmhachaabu08

was on ticketmaster at 9.02am for tickets to dublin and had my mate queue up at a ticketmaster outlet from 7am....nothing on the internet, seemed tickets never went on sale at all they went soo quick and my mate was 2nd in the queue and they announced that tickets were sold out :@:@  any fancy sellin 2 tix for dublin :P:P £75 each ???
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

heineken_on_tap

Listening to Today FM there.............strong rumour they will play the phoenix park next year.

Over the Bar

QuoteListening to Today FM there.............strong rumour they will play the phoenix park next year.

If there was ever a sh*t venue for concerts it is Phoenix Park.  If you are near the back the natual curvature of the park means you can't see the stage! Crap!

Denn Forever

Quote from: Over the Bar on October 22, 2008, 03:44:20 PM
QuoteListening to Today FM there.............strong rumour they will play the phoenix park next year.

If there was ever a sh*t venue for concerts it is Phoenix Park.  If you are near the back the natual curvature of the park means you can't see the stage! Crap!

But you'll hear the music and create your own Moshpit/drunken tom foolery.  Why do you need to see the stage?  Maybe there will be screens?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Maguire01

I'd rather Croke Park myself.

SidelineKick

I dont know why it wasnt Croke Park from the outset, they could fill it 10 times over!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Maguire01

Well thes pring tour is an arena tour throughout Europe, so it was always going to be indoors. Croke Park in April could be a bit chilly as well!

Maguire01

That's not really any better than the ebay option though, is it?

thejuice

Heard word from an MCD employee that there'll be a stand alone gig (as in not Oxygen) in Punchestown next summer. Sure I might as well go along to that as well   ;D
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Over the Bar

If anyone has a spare ticket I will pay them very handsomely for it!   PM me

billy the kid

Good stuff juice. Could you post up any info you hear as soon as you get it? Would f**king die if i missed out again.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Maguire01

Quote from: thejuice on November 07, 2008, 09:13:17 AM
Heard word from an MCD employee that there'll be a stand alone gig (as in not Oxygen) in Punchestown next summer. Sure I might as well go along to that as well   ;D
Cool. They'd be wasted on an Oxegen crowd.

Louth Exile

Quote from: thejuice on November 07, 2008, 09:13:17 AM

YIP YA  - Let there be Rock   8)

I hope to God you are right Juice
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com